Gibson Brands Forums

Went and did it.

ksdaddy

On January 10th I got down on one knee and proposed to Penny.

We will be moving into our 1963 3 bedroom ranch with 2 car garage on 3.5 acres around the first of April. $70,000. Selling my old house to my daughter.

We will be sharing the Atomic Ranch with Maggie the baby Golden Retriever and the Sportster will be parked in the garage. My newly acquired Heritage Golden Eagle (#39, made in 1986) will be parked in a stand in the living room.

2012 will be much better than 2011.

Congrats.

I know we have never met, but I was able to put 2 and 2 together.

I could tell by the way you take care of yours that you would be a serious 'catch'.

I saw the announcement, so I knew you was engaged.

Then when you posted the pics of her with the guns, the only reasonable conclusion is that this thing IS going forward.

That's great news! Been with my wife for 17 years. She's the reason for my successes and she's made a ton of sacrifices for me, including her own career. She also converted me from an absent-minded professor to a semi-absent-minded professor. Who knows, maybe in another 20 years she'll actually make me cool. Well sometimes geeks can get lucky. I landed myself a smart and hot cheerleader. Score one for the geeks! We are the real life Lenard and Penny.

Archived