Gibson Brands Forums

Band names anyone?

Kyler Patrick

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was surprised to read that you plan on starting with Rush covers. Yet with the stupid, bubble gum names your bandmates seem to be mentioning, you guys (well except for you--the "serious one"-haha) won't get past The Spirit of Radio. Take it as a Distant Early Warning, my friend. Hey, am I the only one here who digs 80s era Rush?

I was surprised to read that you plan on starting with Rush covers. Yet with the stupid, bubble gum names your bandmates seem to be mentioning, you guys (well except for you--the "serious one"-haha) won't get past The Spirit of Radio. Take it as a Distant Early Warning, my friend. Hey, am I the only one here who digs 80s era Rush?

yeah turns out they were talking a big game as well. they can't do Rush, not yet. Thanks for the tip!

There isn't a Rush tune I don't like.

Band names? We've gone through more than I can count. One time we almost named our band "Johnny Vacuum and the Attachments." I always liked "Free Beer" (put that on a bar sign and you'll get a lot people showing up!). I think that was the premise behind the "Barenaked Ladies."

Gay? Don't you mean unsocialized, home schooled weirdo who doesn't know that using someone's status as a negative word is F'ing rude?

Hey man don't jump to a conclusion alright! I would never say that! I was trellin y'all what they said to me. I didn't mean to offend anybody by writing that and if I did, I'm very sorry!

Gay? Don't you mean unsocialized, home schooled weirdo who doesn't know that using someone's status as a negative word is F'ing rude?

Hey man don't jump to a conclusion alright! I would never say that! I was trellin y'all what they said to me. I didn't mean to offend anybody by writing that and if I did, I'm very sorry!

In the words of Pete Townshend, you are forgiven.

Archived