Gibson Brands Forums

Hasty video Valentine for my wife w/ my AJ

thejtl

Thanks, everyone. Buc, yeah, I recorded the video with my iphone propped on a speaker at my desk. It's an app called 8mm and does kind of a retro thing. Fun for quick, stylized stuff.

The book is doing well. It's been really amazing to have folks read and listen and get both of those parts of my life to come together.

Thanks for askin, thanks for watching.

I'm really enjoying this board. A great vibe here.

i think his melons a bit tight

thats a good job jtl, tricky song to sing that one , sounds simple but i know it isnt ,

'my huckleberry friend' always hits me

as a great lyric for some reason.

i'm gonna look up 8mm for the phone , looks cool, theres a sync problem though , does that always happen?

(sorry for pointing out a fault)

Are you a lefty?

No, that's something the app did. Could have been because I used the front-facing camera? And yeah, I'm not sure about the sync. That's probably app-related as well, maybe tied to the individual effect.

Thanks for the feedback folks. I really appreciate it.

I think there's something more going on with this guy than just the funny fruit rind on his head. Taylor acoustics indeed. Do I look like my Mom still buys me guitars? :P

LOL! [tongue] That is some fine playing and singing though. And congrats on 20 years -- that's quite an accomplishment!

Archived