Gibson Brands Forums

I Consider This Art (No Ad!)

Rocky4

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ft8GNg4wyIk

IMO, this beautiful girl is an artist. It's her interpretation of the song. Look at it like a guitar solo. There is an unconscious or semi unconscious train of thought. Shes stringing her moves together on the spot to create a dance. She's got the chops and she's got talent. Very entertaining, I could watch her dance all day long.

It's worth it, I promise

Well, it WAS a beer ad and it DOES have guitar content.

Cute girl, too. You know, any more the thing I'm most impressed with is the energy young peeps have in order to do stuff like that. She didn't look like she was breathing hard, ever. [tongue]

Kids, learn that lesson. If you want to get a lot of attention, do your thing providing you're good at it and do it in a public place, or make it interesting. She's got marketing skills, and dancing skills too! Brilliant.

I'm going on YouTube soon, crossing the Grand Canyon on a wire playing "I Believe I Can Fly" on a flying V (no dive bombs). Last time I made it half way, only because my cable didn't reach. This time I'm getting two cables!! [mad]

Kids, learn that lesson. If you want to get a lot of attention, do your thing providing you're good at it and do it in a public place, or make it interesting. She's got marketing skills, and dancing skills too! Brilliant.

I'm going on YouTube soon, crossing the Grand Canyon on a wire playing "I Believe I Can Fly" on a flying V (no dive bombs). Last time I made it half way, only because my cable didn't reach. This time I'm getting two cables!! [mad]

Be sure to attach them to opposite sides of the canyon. Just sayin' [flapper]

Archived