Gibson Brands Forums

Sheryl Crow nut width question

Snapper Jones

I've got a bead on a used 2007 Gibson Sheryl Crow. The seller says the nut width is 1 11/16 (1.68). The Gibson website says the Crow model is the standard Gibson 1 23/32 (1.72).

Did Gibson change the size of the nut width on this model over the years? And if so, when? I've asked the seller to remeasure and verify the nut width. I guess I can call Gibson and ask.

tx in advance.

Going out on a limb here, the above pic was fine till I saw the granny shoes, neither a high-heel nor a flat job, I'm not into shoes that won't commit! They're for women 20 years older than she is!

;)

Dude,..Granny shoes are all the rage with the young hyster chicks today. These are probably from Prada or Jimmy Choos and cost the same as a new j-45!!!

[tongue]

Dude,..Granny shoes are all the rage with the young hyster chicks today. These are probably from Prada or Jimmy Choos and cost the same as a new j-45!!!

[tongue]

She should have stuck with Louboutin and the couger heels!

Prada and Jimmy's needn't be in that pice-range though, my Mrs has a few fancy pairs, way under a J-45. Depends where you're dropping the dollars I suppose. At shows the ordering markup is wild, at retail its up for discussion and more attainable.

Are you guys nuts? Those are great shoes!!!! [thumbup]

I totally agree – great timeless (ruby) shoes, , , , but the post #2 pic.doesn't hit me at all. Lots of other Sheryl shots do, but not that one.

Back to the red on red, , , she has lost weight, hasn't she. . .

And I would have liked tulips next to those cactuses -

With a well tailored semi-flared trouser yes, bare legs and denim not so much...... looks like she wandered into a photo shoot after taking the wrong turn off the 8-mile road. Trailer park pin-up at best. Sorry. The shoes are all wrong... too old and they look a bit cheap.

Never thought I'd be debating womens footwear on here... what a place!

Thank you Gillian!!!!!!

Ignore these meandrathals,..they have no taste in fashion. Their idea of Fashionable footwear is a pair of pink stripper pumps!!!!

I however have taste....

[tongue]

Archived