Gibson Brands Forums

Is know body buying guitars anymore?

Motherofpearl

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha sorry about that Nick. Just annoyed me that a newbie came on and dissed us all!

No offense taken. [biggrin]

I agree with you that it was pretty stunning for someone to just walk into the room and start throwing the furniture. Most of us here realize that while we may disagree on a lot of things, it is still important to be civil in our dealings with each other.

Take it from someone who regrets selling guitars especially ones close to your heart. Once they're gone , they're gone. To replace them comes at a cost. I have owned several guitars a couple very valuable that I sold when I wasn't in my right mind and regret it always. Every guitar has its own voice and personality. So think clearly before you sell. Has anyone seen my 65 SG out there??

you do not have a clue!!!

Dan L

Oh, I think Parlorman does. just like the rest here commenting... a Buddy Holly j45 is what it is.... just a Dolled up J45 with a Musicans name on it that never owned it to begin with.. It will never be a 4000.00 up Guitar..

Mother of Pearl has a Nice BH J45.. but like I had said earlier.. Canadian prices at the time dictated value when new..

when Buying New guitars.. be expected to take a loss when selling or hang on to them and play them.. The only ones I see that were relativly new Selling at High Prices are the brazilians.. if anything, at least least they are breaking even ..

Archived