Gibson Brands Forums

AXE...

Tim Plains

Hey AXE, if you really want to get to Tim, then do it in his own language. I just found that he's Greek like me! Like him, I was born in North America though. My dad actually moved to Toronto and my mom made him move to the US when they got married (she's originally from near Thessaloniki). I've got relatives all over Greece and I speak it fluently. Now I would never make fun of another Greek, but if AXE were to give me one of his Gibson beauties then I would be willing to give free lessons in Greek. For example you keep calling him the American equivalent of a poutsos. That was a freebie...

???? st? ?e???? ?ate????s? sa?.

Greek Monty Python, that's great! If you've seen the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding" then you know that everything has its roots to Greece. Monty Python actually stole this line from Alexander the Great (how else could he conquer the known world??).

Now Tim, I'm perfectly willing to find out AXE's heritage (I have connections) if you give me your R9....

I absolutely hated Big Fat Greek Wedding. One of the worst five movies ever made, IMO.

Not because that's how it is, but because it was lame as h*ll.

Hmmm...give you the R9 and find out where AXE's bloodline comes from or just ask him myself.

Let me think about that one...

Archived