Gibson Brands Forums

Have to love pedal boards

swleary

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cool.

Is yours a Pedaltrain 2 also?

Built mine up awhile back, and it is powered by the Voodoo 2 power supply..

Room for maybe one more small pedal, but I need to change it around and put the tuner in the #1 position, I hear that is better.

The HUGE whammy pedal takes up a lot of room, but it sure sounds cool.

9.jpg

Yep bought the pedal train 2 last week. First time I've ever owned a pedal board and that's 33 years and counting lol. The tuner should be first in your chain so I've been told. Picked up the tc electronic tuner two weeks ago, thing is amazing :-)

Yeah, my tuner is last, and the Whammy is first.

I probably could just re do the wires and not move everything.

I have the TC tuner also, and I like it much better than the Peterson.

I got one for my son when I got him his guitar a month back for his birthday, and then got myself one after seeing how I liked it better than the Peterson one.

I just use it for now off to the side to tune my guitars.

My first pedal board too.

I do have a few more pedals but what's on the board are my favorites. My Marshall Jmd also has a few effects on it so I got it covered.

My newest pedal is the tc electronics Dreamscape. Chourus, flanger and tremelo and the thing has also downloadable tones which beam from your Android phone through your pickups and to the pedal. Love new toys lol

Hello! The pedals in the upper row are connected in this order with the Wah in front. The Twin-Cam Chorus splits the signal between the two amps. Sometimes I use the Fat Cat instead of Metal Charger (2nd from right), or put one of these between the Noise Buster and EQ: Octave, Swell Flanger, Bi-Mode Phaser.

HPIM2874.jpg

Cheers... Bence

Nice examples of boards. Everyone is different, some need more, some need less. I find too many pedals can be too confusing for me. Just some distortion, clean, warm overdrive or somefuzz is what I use mostly. Delay is another thing I use allot of.

Cool.

Is yours a Pedaltrain 2 also?

Built mine up awhile back, and it is powered by the Voodoo 2 power supply..

Room for maybe one more small pedal, but I need to change it around and put the tuner in the #1 position, I hear that is better.

The HUGE whammy pedal takes up a lot of room, but it sure sounds cool.

9.jpg

Corey how do you like the Talking machine?

Your welcome Cory

Dub,I see a maxon .what are the others?

The first in the chain is the Big Muff. It's the black Sovtek (made in Russia) version.

Next in the seafoam box with 3 knobs is an overdrive I built. It's based on the Maxon OD808, which is basically a Tube Screamer. It looks like there's no light btw but it lights up from the bottom like a pimped out Honda [flapper]

Next is the pink Maxon AD-9 Pro, which is a super rad analog delay. I love that thing.

Then last with the two knobs is a digital reverb my buddy built with the Belton "long" brick for a longer decay. The piece of tape on it is covering the LED which is way too bright

2012-10-25171647.jpg

I have been loving my revolving door board.

I currently have a SHO Clone, Boss TU-3, Big Muff Clone/Boost, BYOC Phase Royal, Way Huge Aqua Puss powered by a Voodoo Lab Pedal Power 2. I have cut down on my delay options and limited myself to the WHAP because it's so dreamy! The other guitarist I play with doesn't have any pedals so I have him set up with a EH Little Big Muff, Sound City PS-6, Arion SAD-1 analog delay all powered by a cheapie Joyo brick. So at least most of my pedals are getting their usage.

I love the mini board, and I just keep the foot switch channel selector next it for my built in overdrive. I like the options of the channel selector, fuzz and SHO, especially with the boost option on my fuzz box. I definitely can achieve a bunch of different overdrive and fuzz tones now and I'm loving it.

Archived