Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson Les Paul Standard

loys

Very good :) [thumbup]

I think thats what it would sound like if Slash played for Pink Floyd :) (the video effects were a bit cheesy though :))

Have you ever heard of Ozric Tentacles?? Very similar to your video.. They are pretty awesome.

Very good :) [thumbup]

I think thats what it would sound like if Slash played for Pink Floyd :) (the video effects were a bit cheesy though :))

Have you ever heard of Ozric Tentacles?? Very similar to your video.. They are pretty awesome.

a bit late... but man, Ive been a fan of Ozric Tentacles for like 12 years. can't believe I see someone mentioning them here... nice!

a bit late... but man, Ive been a fan of Ozric Tentacles for like 12 years. can't believe I see someone mentioning them here... nice!

Yeah. im nearly 40 so I got them the first time around.. Still not that many people know who they are..

[thumbup]

It was good. The only criticism would be that you seemed nervous. You seemed to rush into it, which caused you vibrato to be too quick. Calm down and take deep breaths. Even hold your breath for complicated bits.

You've achieved what most can't though. You've posted yourself online!

You play very well. If I had to criticize it I would say that it is very much cliche ridden. You change the riff every two or four measures and do not develop any one idea beyond that. It sounds less than a solo and more of like how many different riffs that I have practised before can I fit in here. It does not sound improvised.

As I said you play very well but you need to develop the ideas you brought out.

You play very well. If I had to criticize it I would say that it is very much cliche ridden. You change the riff every two or four measures and do not develop any one idea beyond that. It sounds less than a solo and more of like how many different riffs that I have practised before can I fit in here. It does not sound improvised.

As I said you play very well but you need to develop the ideas you brought out.

[/qu

Sounds good.

• 1 month later...

Archived