Gibson Brands Forums

To absent friends.....

Thermionik

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not to stir the pot... but Bob Colosi's girlfriend who helps in his shop may not appreciate the inuendo's.....

=P~

Taylor person

How could Bob's girl friend possibly be offended about all the free publicity that

GG's appearance and disappearance (which has absolutely nothing to do with him personally) has generated for his business?

Moose

Taylor person

How could Bob's girl friend possibly be offended about all the free publicity that

GG's appearance and disappearance (which has absolutely nothing to do with him personally) has generated for his business?

Moose

lol. all roads here either lead to bob colosi or esteban.

CUNK

You can't imagine how relieved I am to know that your touching sensitivity permits you

to smile among the tears still being shed over GG's vanishing. You are too young to remember

the famous New York Judge Crater that stepped into a taxi one night and was never heard from again. This is a similar situation that absolutely demands nothing but patience. In my heart I know both GG and the Judge will both reappear although he has been gone over 60 years.

In the meantime

Happy Holidays to all

Moose

I am sure you have been around here long enough for nobody to shout SPAM.

And you have earned a shed-load of respect for your work in the past here too.

So a pointer to your site - well, what the heck.....

Hey everybody else - go take a look, it is fascinating =D>

The punch line is that the name of that particular website is the name of the store that I used to work for.... the ones who gave the me the royal screwing in the fall of 2007 when a friend of a friend of a friend at the other end of the state was able to take the violin repairs away from me. I registered the name for my own use.

(sound of squeaky door opening, then little footsteps....... arms open wide)

OMG, I miss you guys sooooo much.......

Thank you for the thread, Nik

Thank you for the Youtube video Terry......

Moose, you know I only have eyes for you and the loveboat, with all due respect to Bob Colosi

Ksdaddy, yes, the newest addition to the family is a 2007 Epiphone EL-00 I got on Craigslist for, well, almost a song! I call him Elmo! He's a darn fine little guitar!

I miss everyone here so much and it has been really empty for me to not pop in and chat with you all every day. Life just isn't the same anymore. I'd like to re-join, but if I ever say anything offensive or something please just let me know. I would never want to be like that.

I hope everyone is having a great Christmas!

p.s. my mom got herself a new guitar for Christmas..... it starts with an 'M' and rhymes with 'carton'!!! ](*,)

Welcome Back GG!!! I was just thinking about you the other day.. My daughter is starting to learn a Gillian Welch song for her lessons and it is the first on Guitar as she sings. I was watching the video to help her with the guitar chords when I realized the youtube video was Gillian... Made me smile and hope you were having a nice Christmas.

Tell us more about the guitar that rhymes with Carton... #-o

Happy Holidays Gilliangirl and welcome back! I don't get around here as much as I used to, but I always thought you were the heart and soul of this group and it just didn't seem the same without you. Once you were no longer posting, I realized that you had a lot of great thoughts that you were willing to share with everyone and I always enjoyed reading them. Besides, now that you're back, you can once again be referred to in the present tense! I'm glad to see you're back home.

Roy

Archived