Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

Fried spicy sweetcorn fritters (with enough fresh AND ground coriander to make Dig very sick!)

With a JDGM special dish of chopped cold chicken mixed with lots of chopped parsley, diced cucumber and mayo (you can use yogurt instead).

Couldn't resist opening my bottle of Californian White Zinfandel too, on this fine Spring evening.

Cheers, YOLO!

You've got a good memory!

Home made hamburgers last night, it was almost warm enough to BBQ.

Vegemite & toast for brekkie today and haven't decided about lunch yet???

I ended up toasting a left over hamburger in the health grill and having two small aples. Then Gael got home and she's bought me a curry pie from town!

I ate that too....burp!

A late invitation saw us out to tea at the RSL with friends and their married daughter. It was a fun night! I had the same chicken breast, Swiss cheese and mushroom dish I had on Monday night, still nice but 1/2 price (2 for 1 night)

I think my blood sugar will be up this morning as I ate too much yesterday.

Finished the cold chicken...with a tomato, spring onion, cucumber and parsley salad.

Then strawberries and blueberries with yogurt.

Squeezed 1/2 lemon, 1 whole lime, 2 oranges into a pint glass and topped it up with spring water.

Yum.

1492674037[/url]' post='1850328']

Grilled cheese and tomato soup.

Used to have that a long time ago, pretty good. Wife is lactose intolerant, that's why it's been a long time ago. LolToday we went to the Texas Roadhouse for an early Birthday dinner. Not till Saturday the 22nd but we have the grandson all day and night tomorrow-Sunday. I had a 8oz. Fillet with a salad and potatoes. Very very good.

Used to have that a long time ago, pretty good. Wife is lactose intolerant, that's why it's been a long time ago. LolToday we went to the Texas Roadhouse for an early Birthday dinner. Not till Saturday the 22nd but we have the grandson all day and night tomorrow-Sunday. I had a 8oz. Fillet with a salad and potatoes. Very very good.

That sounds really good and an early HAPPY BIRTHDAY to you! I hope you have a terrific day! msp_smile.gif

• Upvote 1

Went to a busy cafe in Sale about and hour west of home and grabbed some lunch yesterday. I had curried sausages and fried rice. It's been a long time since I've had curried snags and it was really nice.

Last night it was Chicken Mississippi and fried rice, so I don't have a fried rice deficit ATM...Grin~

1492812727[/url]' post='1850716']

For lunch had KFC chicken,green beans,potato/gravy

4H

Now that sounds good! Wish I would have gone there. Deb took me to Texas Roadhouse yesterday for a 8 oz fillet and that was great. Her Aunt bought me a burger at the Outback for lunch and I think that was ok but tonight it was a PepperJax steak Philly and now my stomachs rumbling.

Now that sounds good! Wish I would have gone there. Deb took me to Texas Roadhouse yesterday for a 8 oz fillet and that was great. Her Aunt bought me a burger at the Outback for lunch and I think that was ok but tonight it was a PepperJax steak Philly and now my stomachs rumbling.

Wish I had that instead of KFC

4H

• Upvote 1