Gibson Brands Forums

Sexy girl Gibson model ?

gotomsdos

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

1972 -

ads_woman-acoustic-1972.jpg

Groovy........and she knows how to finger that G-chord.

You did notice she was playing a guitar..... didn't you?

Yeah, I'd call that "the best that nature has to offer"! [love] She must be a Gibson. But I don't think she's a flat top.

I was 2 at the time of this advertisement. I must say that those words are the most accurate description of a Gibson acoustic that I have ever encountered.

1972 eh?

Great ad that they were a having a leetle beet of trouble living up to?

Perhaps the picnic table she is sitting on (in the water) is from the lunch room at the G plant, and the structure further out a missing part of the factory?

BluesKing777.

Let's not be too hard on the Norlin products. There are some gems to be found - although I'll admit Norlin acoustic gems are few and far between. . B)

BTW, as I recall, "natural sound" was a sales pitch used by many businesses in the 70s. I particularly recall Yamaha audio products, which still push that phrase to this day.

5901441034_0a46e335a3_z.jpg

Let's not be too hard on the Norlin products. There are some gems to be found - although I'll admit Norlin acoustic gems are few and far between. . B)

BTW, as I recall, "natural sound" was a sales pitch used by many businesses in the 70s. I particularly recall Yamaha audio products, which still push that phrase to this day.

5901441034_0a46e335a3_z.jpg

Yep! Alot of things were touted as 'natural' back then. Right down to the Mescaline and the Peyote buttons that I just HAD to try...ONCE! After that, I told myself..."Self...you don,t need to be so far out"...So I came back to reality...as I see it now.... [cool] BTY....Sexy girls... :o

..............................................................Talking 'bout natural and first70's. Pretty fine revisit seen here. . . .

..........................................................................................

..............................................................................SherylCrowgoessunburst.jpg

This thread is becoming a major distraction for me. Too late in the evening for a guy my age to be looking at pics and videos like these. I've got to get up at 4:00am....Damn......Anyway, here's couple more ladies. I wouldn't call either a great "picker," but it don't really matter, do it?..lol.. CAUTION! THE CONTENTS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH [thumbup]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSBLmKR6VZ8

This thread is becoming a major distraction for me. Too late in the evening for a guy my age to be looking at pics and videos like these. I've got to get up at 4:00am....Damn......Anyway, here's couple more ladies. I wouldn't call either a great "picker," but it don't really matter, do it?..lol.. CAUTION! THE CONTENTS CAN BE HAZARDOUS TO YOUR HEALTH [thumbup]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSBLmKR6VZ8

Hard to beat a good-lookin' girl(or two) with a Gibson Guitar!

If you're doing a "presented by Dove" video, you might as well be playing a DIF.....

Archived