Gibson Brands Forums

hell of a book

blindboygrunt

I'll have a couple of copies with me tonight at Ronnie Scott's in London. Oh, and an eBook available in a few days.

Aww man, I'm miles and miles from London. I wanted a hard copy because my kindle doesn't display pictures very well, but I am interested enough in the story to buy an ebook if it's what I can afford. [smile]

Aww man, I'm miles and miles from London. I wanted a hard copy because my kindle doesn't display pictures very well, but I am interested enough in the story to buy an ebook if it's what I can afford. [smile]

Oh so its on kindle.

I searched for an android version to no avail. Anyone bought a digital copy ?

Any info on that front jt?

Oh so its on kindle.

I searched for an android version to no avail. Anyone bought a digital copy ?

Any info on that front jt?

I received the digital copy today. I'll review it in the next couple of days and then my publisher will make it available on Amazon.

But, just now I've got to catch the Tube to my gig:

ba11678954f8cf38b42e50dc55bf436c_zpsd3802d50.jpg

I agree - $3.99 is outrageous for shipping.

So is JT giving away a Banner guitar with each book like Oscar Schmidt would send you a free guitar when you purchased his mail order music lessons.

I just might! I'm feeling pretty altruistic tonight, having just played a gig with none other than Mr. Jeff Beck sitting in the front row. Pics tomorrow.

I just might! I'm feeling pretty altruistic tonight, having just played a gig with none other than Mr. Jeff Beck sitting in the front row. Pics tomorrow.

Oh big deal JT.

Like we all haven't flown to London on a command performance and played with"Mr. Jeff Beck" sitting in the front row.

Ya gotta try harder than that to impress us.

:^o

FMA

Archived