Gibson Brands Forums

The Invisible Brown Elephant In The Room

J.R.M.30!

Leslie Frazier, Greg Schiano, Mike Shanahan, Jim Schwartz and....? Minnesota Vikings, Tampa Bay Buccaneers, Washington Redskins, Detroit Lions and....? Of the 31 NFL teams.... there are 31 isn't there?.... Of the 31 NFL head coaches positions, no....who am I forgetting about?.... Rumor is that an NFL franchise will soon move to London, England, I think.... Can't be the Jacksonville Jaguars because they're one of the newest expansion teams. There isn't an NFL team in Los Angeles yet anyway, (hence it could be one of the 31 teams). Ah yes the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl last year to go along with their Super Bowl win in 2001. Their former owner was an owner for a very long time at Baltimore extensively?.... [confused]

Can't wait to see who will shake out to lead the Lions for next year. It was really sad that with the talent assembled in Detroit, Schwartz didn't have a clue of how to motivate them to finish each game strong. The interviews after each loss was an attitude that it wasn't important to understand what whent wrong and just move on to the next week.

Sorry, Jim, you're now out of next weeks!

I think the Lions will be a tasty choice for the candidates in line for the job.

Can't wait to see who will shake out to lead the Lions for next year. It was really sad that with the talent assembled in Detroit, Schwartz didn't have a clue of how to motivate them to finish each game strong. The interviews after each loss was an attitude that it wasn't important to understand what whent wrong and just move on to the next week.

Sorry, Jim, you're now out of next weeks!

I think the Lions will be a tasty choice for the candidates in line for the job.

Nothing will happen for the Liedowns. This amazing, Superbowl caliber team will age out not doing anything just like the Sanders, Ball, Spielman team did. Worst franchise in all of sports. That losing tradition will continue on. I'll never see them go any farther than one and done in the playoffs.

Ah yes the Baltimore Ravens won the Super Bowl last year to go along with their Super Bowl win in 2001. Their former owner was an owner for a very long time at Baltimore extensively?.... [confused]

I'm not sure (surprise) what this is implying. :-k

Are you referring to Baltimore Colts owner Bob Irsay [thumbdn], who looked into the camera and lied through his teeth to the city of Baltimore when he said "the Colts aren't going anywhere" and then snuck the team out in the middle of the night during a snowstorm? And now we have the Indianapolis Colts.

Or do you mean the late owner of the Cleveland Browns, Art Model, who was upset that the city chose to build a Rock and Roll HOF before a new football stadium for his team and told everyone up front that he was taking his team to another city and choose Baltimore? And now they are the Ravens..

And are you saying that the Ravens might now move to London? :unsure:

• 2 weeks later...

Saturn Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:37 AM

I'm not sure (surprise) what this is implying.

Are you referring to Baltimore Colts owner Bob Irsay , who looked into the camera and lied through his teeth to the city of Baltimore when he said "the Colts aren't going anywhere" and then snuck the team out in the middle of the night during a snowstorm? And now we have the Indianapolis Colts.

Or do you mean the late owner of the Cleveland Browns, Art Model, who was upset that the city chose to build a Rock and Roll HOF before a new football stadium for his team and told everyone up front that he was taking his team to another city and choose Baltimore? And now they are the Ravens..

And are you saying that the Ravens might now move to London?

I think your revisionist history is at best flip-flopped around mistakenly (J.R.M.30!)? [rolleyes]

Archived