Gibson Brands Forums

agf . I'm sorry

blindboygrunt

You sound far too reasonable and OCD free to be loitering about over at the AGF.

Yeah, there not wild about the Jesus jokes… you should try "have you heard the one about Jesus meeting Hitler in a gay bar…?" I'm not sure there's actually a punchline to the joke but it's massively effective as it is…. Give it a whirl, you'll be needing more accounts than me.

LMAO!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you like that hark at this, I steered a thread there to the void and back by claiming to have stopped shaving my legs as it helped stop a guitar slipping off my lap and people took it seriously.

@jblue212 - Ah so you're a knitter? Let's see your wares then…

Well I haven't knit mittens but I did do these - great for cold weather guitar playing, I'd reckon.

2229094110_e1ca2422d3_o_zps697ca6b3.jpg

there really is nothing that people won't talk about on the internet. I'm guessing a lot of these people are divorced and not without good reason it would seem….

Don't know what its like on your side of the pond...but over here its been friggin' cold for the past few days. Seriously, life threatening cold.

There have been lots of conversations about keeping warm lately. In fact, my hands got pretty cold this morning when I took my dog out for exercise this morning...I wish I had read the AGF thread a couple days ago...

I suppose some of the more macho guys just forego the gloves and go straight for the frostbite....

[cursing]

"We have identified the enemy and he is us."

We snicker at posts on AGFA about mittens...

At the same time, in our own Gibson Lounge, a two page treatise appears on .. Not mittens. But hand lotion.

Let not the bell toll for he who casts the first stone,

Sitedrifter

Posted 05 December 2013 - 08:47 AM

With cold weather starting to settle in, my hands have gotten real dry (every year)and I always use on over the counter hand lotion. But now that I own a few guitars with nitro finishes, I am curious as to what everyone is using that moisturizes their hands but is safe for nitro finishes?

Mark

SJ-200 Vintage Sunburst

Songwriter Deluxe Studio

Gretsch G5135 CVT

MultiQuote

Next it will be "is it OK to play my guitar while sitting on the toilet?"

You can use your imagination on some of the replies.

Sadly for reasons of layout only left handed guitarists would be able to play guitar on my toilet.

It's a design flaw, I'll grant you...

I want my money back! The guy who sold me these said they were shooting mittens; now I see they're really guitar playin' mittens! :angry:

003_zps075d31aa.jpg

Who or what were they designed to shoot .. ?

I never get these things as a EuroAussie...

Archived