Gibson Brands Forums

Blind Buc Come to Town

Buc McMaster

Well, Buc, stand on my head and call me shorty. You can play blues on a ukulele!

Well I'll be. I never would have thunk it.

My hat is off to you sir. (And by the way, you are developing quite a nice playlist on YouTube!)

I can see it now: Blind Buc McMaster, King of the Blues Uke!

eusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gifeusa_clap.gif

FMA

I am speechless in the best possible way. Floored. By the way are you wearing a do-rag?... You east or west coast?

Smokin and I am still in awe of what you do with a tiny wooden box. Awesome.

Edited. 5 family members had me go down through your YouTube tunes... If you were in my house now you would get old broad bras tossed at you.

Oh my god, Sal!

Thanks for the love, people! The uke ain't really a blues instrument but one can improvise. Little Gibson is pretty loud out front, huh.........doesn't seem so when I'm behind it. Tried the Collings for this one but the soprano voice just cuts better.

Thanks for listening!! [cool]

Stray Cat Strut? On a uke?!? Really??!?! Might be doable after a fashion but Mr Setzer laid down some might tasty licks in that one that are way beyond what can be done on a ukulele. And what a sound he wrings out of that Gretsch! Love those guitars! Would have to be a stripped down version for sure..................I'll give it a go and see what happens..............

Venus In Furs? On a uke?!? Really??!?! Gotta pass on this one entirely, PM. Won't even try this! [flapper]

PM -unrelated... Listen to a few of your Ayetunes You tubes. Wow. You singing?

Methinks he's the scruffy-looking guy playing the tasty guitar leads.

More than just a pretty face and a fancy pair of shoes is our PM.......

PM -unrelated... Listen to a few of your Ayetunes You tubes. Wow. You singing?

Just seen this now, no, I'm not the singer nor the one who looks like Jesus I'm afraid, I'm the greyer, non-bearded one.

Methinks he's the scruffy-looking guy playing the tasty guitar leads.

More than just a pretty face and a fancy pair of shoes is our PM.......

Hahaha. Cheers msp_biggrin.gif

Archived