CAPS LOCK

KSG_Standard

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HEY

me and ian are the only ones who get to make gay jokes

lol

Yeah but he is no longer here... so get over it.

That said' date=' you were the cutest gay couple in the gibson forum... and the only gay couple in the gibson forum (europe part excluded default_eusa_wall.gif ).

Ok, lets see who of you guys are gay...

Brad Pitt or Russell Crow?

thunder god were can i watch your "epic viking death metal music videos?":]

i dont know the genere or how to spell in this case

this isn't really importent but i just noticed when you right bassshooollees names the correct way (like in the above qoute) everything dissapears except the B. lololol, i need on of AXEs lolcanos

It's good to see he's gone. At first I used to react to the stuff he posted, but since he just whined about everything, I gave that up pretty quickly. After that, I just silently watched the crap he/she/it posted.

Anyway, Mods are Gods, and a very big thank-you-Sir for banning him.

IDK - in a strange sort of way he brought the forum closer together because a lot of people were coming together against him.

The sad thing is that on the other side of the keyboard there was/is a person with feelings and I think we've already seen that people can and do get their feelings hurt over what is posted and they leave.

Honestly, I don't care. Yes, Caps is annoying, Yes, he is a spammer, but I don't see the point in wasting the time and energy to either convince him to leave or get him banned. I'll just try ignoring him for now- I prefer not to get mixed up in these 'forum wars.' I also prefer not to attack people if I can help it - it was a situation similar to this that resulted in Neo getting banned. I'm just going to continue foruming as usual and ignore our capitalist little friend. (and I'm not talking capitalist in the political sense.)

I think djroge1 should tutor CL in proper church dogma. Make him a crusader for christ. Convert him to another more productive endevor.

Even though you've been hurt by some Christian somewhere and you still insist on attacking me... I forgive you.

I still don't think I ever said I was a Christian or not. Who knows, pehaps I'd like to convert you into Islam and teach you mosque dogma.

Either way, I forgive you.

Most of the time, christians give christians a bad name... not that I am one, and not that there would be anything wrong with being one...

Sadly the ones giving them a bad name just couldnt care less ("bad christians")... and the "good" christians (if there is such a thing (just kidding!)vthat would fit more into other religions) are the ones getting sh-t and being molested for being christians.

Yep, the world sucks.

Honestly' date=' I don't care. Yes, Caps is annoying, Yes, he is a spammer, but I don't see the point in wasting the time and energy to either convince him to leave or get him banned. I'll just try ignoring him for now- I prefer not to get mixed up in these 'forum wars.' I also prefer not to attack people if I can help it - it was a situation similar to this that resulted in Neo getting banned. I'm just going to continue foruming as usual and ignore our capitalist little friend. (and I'm not talking capitalist in the political sense.)[/quote']

=P~ =P~ =D> ........ditto.........

Archived