Gibson Brands Forums

CAPS LOCK

KSG_Standard

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Voted for the EMO kid...

You gotta love those emos... they must be the perfect pet/toy for a sociopath... they want to die, you want to just kill them in a thousands different ways...

Anyway I dont know who this CAPS LOCK kid you keep talking about is (I am checking the other posts to see what's been going on this past week)... maybe I cant see him or his posts because I have the stupid *** filter on.

He will be gone soon. We've had a few of his kind hand out here. Most leave within a few days.

I think he is an extremely overweight british kid who has bad teeth, a bad haircut and has only seen two women naked in his whole life--his 60-year-old mother and his 8-year-old sister. All the kids at school hate him and his Dad never hugged him when he was a baby.

He will be gone soon. We've had a few of his kind hand out here. Most leave within a few days.

I think he is an extremely overweight british kid who has bad teeth' date=' a bad haircut and has only seen two women naked in his whole life--his 60-year-old mother and his 8-year-old sister. All the kids at school hate him and his Dad never hugged him when he was a baby.[/quote']

LOL!

I tried to list that as an option, but the option field wasn't big enough...

Guys I have to admit that having the caps on is irritating and some of his comments have been off, but c'mon who here has never been that way before? Sure when you and I were that spastic there was no internet or forum (ok most of us) and we did other stupid stuff.

I say give him a break and give him some time to get used to the forum.

All I am saying, is give peace a chance.

Then if that doesn't work we pound the living cyber daylights out of him.

Really though, lets give him a chance.

i''m supprised he hasn't post on this thread saying he is actually some sort of god like super being and we are all insignificant mortals that he likes to mess with. i think he's probably, actually i wont say it (you might be able to guess what though) because of what happened with the whole tim thread a while back. dont want to get in trouble with mike? (he is the admin guy right?). sorry admin dude for not remembering your name =P~

Guys I have to admit that having the caps on is irritating and some of his comments have been off' date=' but c'mon who here has never been that way before? Sure when you and I were that spastic there was no internet or forum (ok most of us) and we did other stupid stuff.

Really though, lets give him a chance.[/quote']

Allright..your right, but why do you have to be so mature!

Guys I have to admit that having the caps on is irritating and some of his comments have been off.

has he actually made any guitar rellated comments??? all i have seen is stuff like when he told some one the best way to post their pictures was to "SIMPLY POST THEM" and other **** like that.

does he actually have a guitar and is interested in more then just being irretating to get attention?

Guys I have to admit that having the caps on is irritating and some of his comments have been off' date=' but c'mon who here has never been that way before? Sure when you and I were that spastic there was no internet or forum (ok most of us) and we did other stupid stuff.

Really though, lets give him a chance.[/quote']

I agree.

I don't think the forum here was bad at all before ,but everyones negativity is not improving it any.

2 wrongs don't make a right.Someone flames someones else,that natural response is to flame him back.And it just snowballs.

Its just a forum,with many different personalilties and thats a good thing.

Diversity is good.I think theres a whole lot of over reacting taking place and instead of anything getting better ,it just seems to bringing out the ugly out of alot of people here.

Also,it seems some people here seem to deem themselves as holier than though or higher up in importance than others here.Sort of judge,juror of the forum.Its my belief we are all equals.I could care less if the person is making their first post or there 1000th post,everyone has a worthy contribution in their own way,and no one to me is superior to the next.

It sometimes amazes me how personal people take things in here,and how grudges are held for months over a topic discussed and supposedly have ended.

I read the posts he (Caps Lock) wrote. It seems normal, you attack some one they are going to get defensive. I guess its just the way he did it, he tryed to make jokes and then tried to defend his dignitiy on the web is very hard to do. the matter at hand and it back fired on him. You guys being the funny guys you are jumped all over him (im not saying this is the problem but he took it the wrong way). Then it turned into personal attacks, and then on and on.

Archived