Gibson Brands Forums

Counting Crows

KSG_Standard

They keep switching lead guitars one guys got a nice LP goldtop, a jaguar and a ricky 6 string, the other lead keeps swapping teles and a LP tobacco burst. The rhythm guys swapping between rickys and strats. They are very entertaining...I liked thier first album the best...

Never really cared for the CCs much, or Hootie and the Blow-mes, or that band with the fat guy on crack playing harmonica. Can't think of their name right now, but the harmonica dude is super annoying. He plays like his junk is on fire, and he's got this weird thing he does with his voice. It it weren't for him, it would probably be a decent band.

Never really cared for the CCs much' date=' or Hootie and the Blow-mes, or that band with the fat guy on crack playing harmonica. Can't think of their name right now, but the harmonica dude is super annoying. He plays like his junk is on fire, and he's got this weird thing he does with his voice. It it weren't for him, it would probably be a decent band.

[/quote']

John Popper and Blues Traveler?

The song - His Own ideas or some call it " A man can't Dance" from popper has some of the best guitar playing of recent years???

I must be a big Homo!

I have every Album, Single they have ever produced and have over 12gb of live shows....

Their new album sucks!

Flight959

P.S... I dont have the bootleg " By the time we got to woodstock!" if anyone can help??

Archived