Gibson Brands Forums

Looking for a Royale white P93 Riviera

crust

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wine red, Royale red, gold, Royale black, Royale white msp_thumbup.gif

Again, I do play all my guitars in rotation, a few a day, sometimes several and sometimes just 1...but I do play for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of...until I get tired...lol, but yes, every day. I really dig these P93 guitars, great guitars and I like looking at them almost as much as playing them...olo

Wine red, Royale red, gold, Royale black, Royale white msp_thumbup.gif

Again, I do play all my guitars in rotation, a few a day, sometimes several and sometimes just 1...but I do play for a minimum of 5 minutes and a maximum of...until I get tired...lol, but yes, every day. I really dig these P93 guitars, great guitars and I like looking at them almost as much as playing them...olo

(More) Photos, or it didn't happen! [flapper][biggrin]

CB

PICS..PaLEEZE!

The white Royale one isn't here yet, maybe Monday or Tuesday. It was shipped (ground) a few days ago, with the appropriate Epiphone case too (from Corpus Cristi, Texas) . msp_thumbup.gif I'll take a pic of all then... I'm looking forward to completing this collection of all the Epiphone Riviera P93 guitars. I really can't wait myself..lolmsp_biggrin.gifmsp_blink.gifmsp_smile.gif Such cool guitars...so stay tuned msp_thumbup.gif

Still waiting for the truck to arrive.

ah yes the little brown truck.... patience is a virtue..

hey btw.. I just noticed we're just about neighbors..

I'm in Leominster Mass. (Brockton is no hop skip or jump from here tho.. it's over an hour, but it's not as far as say... Australia!)

I was thinking that also, another Massachusetts resident (I wont use "that word")...lolmsp_thumbup.gif Maybe , if I ever get a car again (and I plan on doing so, soon) I could take a ride. I like to go to Wachusett Mountain and go to the events there (like "Octoberfest"), so Leomonster really isn't that far. You up for a jam if I ever get out your way ?

You up for a jam if I ever get out your way ?

Absolutely Crust!

if your going the Wachusett, you're driving right through leominster

I do intend to have wheels by April-May. I don't really need a vehicle, but do miss doing "day trips", like I did when I was younger. I guess I'm not as adventurous as I was back then...lol. OK, well, If I do, I'll certainly let you know...still waiting for the truck...lol

... Such cool guitars...so stay tuned msp_thumbup.gif

And you keep them P93s tuned, please, and all the others, too. [biggrin]

One of these days I might thin out the "herd", But, that day is not today...lolmsp_biggrin.gif

I do intend to have wheels by April-May. I don't really need a vehicle, but do miss doing "day trips", like I did when I was younger. I guess I'm not as adventurous as I was back then...lol. OK, well, If I do, I'll certainly let you know...still waiting for the truck...lol

Hope you won't thin out the herd for a vehicle? [unsure] I guess your love of adventure just went another direction over time, from four wheels to six strings. :)

Five cars of same build with different finishes in your garages would be a completely different story though. ;)

And you keep them P93s tuned, please, and all the others, too. [biggrin]

Hope you won't thin out the herd for a vehicle? [unsure] I guess your love of adventure just went another direction over time, from four wheels to six strings. :)

Five cars of same build with different finishes in your garages would be a completely different story though. ;)

5 BMW's would be nice...when I hit the lottery...lol

I can't wait for some pics of this guitar. The white should be quite stunning.

The thing that intrigues me is the possibility to have all 3 P90's on at the same time, with the ability to dial each volume to find that sweet spot.

Please give a review after she arrives and you get a chance to play it for a bit.

Oh I did find this pic on the web. Outstanding B)

original.jpg

I can't wait for some pics of this guitar. The white should be quite stunning.

The thing that intrigues me is the possibility to have all 3 P90's on at the same time, with the ability to dial each volume to find that sweet spot.

Please give a review after she arrives and you get a chance to play it for a bit.

Oh I did find this pic on the web. Outstanding B)

CENSORED [scared] :P [biggrin]

Well, dare you posting a teaser for Crust here? I think he is excited enough already and rather would need calming down circulation. [rolleyes]

Keep cool, Crust, save your power for the moment of her arrival. B)

Still waiting for the white Riviera. Well, again, to placate the wait, this arrived today. Sounds and plays great. I already broke the high E (and replaced with Ernie Ball super slinky). Hopefully that will last longer than the original string(s) that Epiphone uses. Epiphone, we know you like to keep your instruments "priced right", but it would be to your (and everyone else's) advantage to use better strings on your guitars. Just this one persons opinion (although I do not believe I am alone in this opinion)msp_biggrin.gifdry.gifmsp_unsure.gifmsp_mellow.gifrolleyes.gifmsp_thumbup.gif

GEDC0360_zps9c3cca7d.jpg

GEDC0361_zps2ba7c3d6.jpg

Archived