Gibson Brands Forums

woodstock

gvhbngh

No alcohol . No drugs...

Coffee and Marlboro Reds...

****, i've seen people get jacked up on coffee so much you begin to wonder if they're doing somethin heavier... I guess that's what the cigs are for...

am i the only one that thinks black coffee has a cigarettey aftertaste sometimes? don't get me wrong, i love coffee (i drink it black) but that was just something i was thinking about the other day... or is it just cause we but cheap-*** coffee?

these are some deep, thought provoking questions here... i'm writing a book!

I've often wondered how all the recreational drugs from people's urine affected the wildlife and livestock on the Yasgur farm. I can just imagine a stoned whitetail deer getting sexy with a benzedrine hyper cow. Moooooo! Or a steer telling another steer about a place where recreational marijuana began to grow: "Like, man! I found this great pasture man! You gotta check it out." I guess you have to study biology to find this sort of thing intriguing.

I went to one of the Cal Jam concerts in 1978 or 79. Don't really remember exactly which year it was now.

More people(400k +), smaller space, better sound equipment and sanitation. No real problems that you would not have had in any mid sized city.

3 days of all out music and party. Good times. Good memories.

I went to one of the Cal Jam concerts in 1978 or 79. Don't really remember exactly which year it was now.

More people(400k +)' date=' smaller space, better sound equipment and sanitation. No real problems that you would not have had in any mid sized city.

3 days of all out music and party. Good times. Good memories.[/quote']

Lucky!

Yea, I saw the Texas Jam in 1978 and 1979 at the Cotten Bowl...

In '78 the bands were:

Walter Egan

Van Halen

Eddie Money

Atlanta Rythym Section

Head East

Journey

Heart

Ted Nugent

Aerosmith

Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush

In '79 the lineup was:

Boston

Heart

Van Halen

Sammy Hagar

Nazareth

Blue Oyster Cult

TKO

What are your opinions on the original one? Also' date=' are any of you going to the one this year?[/quote']

The original? Well after watching the movie and listening to the bootleg collection I found (search for it, it's called the Complete Bootleg Woodstock, it's got hours of stuff), I would KILL to be able to have been there. I gotta find me a DeLorean...

Of course besides using the DeLorean to get there in the first place, I'd also use it to skip over Joan Baez...

The original? Well after watching the movie and listening to the bootleg collection I found (search for it' date=' it's called the Complete Bootleg Woodstock, it's got hours of stuff), I would KILL to be able to have been there. I gotta find me a DeLorean...

Of course besides using the DeLorean to get there in the first place, I'd also use it to skip over Joan Baez... [/quote']

+1

Archived