Gibson Brands Forums

rate me. got to choose.

buddy light

The tone is a way too harsh (might have to do with the camera) and the execution is a bit sloppy, but good enough. Please work something out to get a better sound with your recording camera. I wouldn't be listening to the entire video if you haven't asked.

It has potential, just polish the hard edges =)

The G Slinger is right. The sound is a bit harsh/trebley, but me thinks it's your Marshall mini I see in the background. What does that have, an 8" speaker? It's difficult to get a good BOOMING bottom end out of the guitar through that. Overall, it was a good performance. Outta 10, 10 being the best, I give you a 7. Definitely room for improvement, but I can see that you know what you're doing. Keep up the good work!

Good job brother' date=' I listened to your cover of Good lovin Gone Bad...Liked it too...One of my favorite tunes. Thanks for posting the link.[/quote']

kool, how come nobody else posts vids of jammin in your livin rooms? By the way its not a micro stack. its a mg-30, the micro aint plugged in.

I'm in somewhat same situation as you buddy light.I played guitars and in band years ago,before I was married and in more of my wilder party days.Then ,for a number of years I did not touch my guitars either,although I continued to lieten to and enjoy the same music all throughtout.I also never sold any of my gear.Then just a few years ago,I started at it again after having back surgery and looking for a hobby I could do while sitting.I bought some nicer guitars to add to my existing ones,took my amp in to get it looked over ,and slowly started to get into it again.Now,i am fully addicted to it and its pretty much all I think about and I play my guitars every day.

I'm still basically just a hobbyist with it,no gigging or live performing,but I did find a few guys to jam with now and then.Someday I may play live ,but for now I find it less stressful and more fun just playing for the fun of it rather than a job.I probably took about a 13 year break from it while raing my young kids and living the typical family life

As far as your playing,sounds like you did ok.I am totally not into kiss whatsoever,but you seemed to be a nd seemed to cover it ok.

Archived