Gibson Brands Forums

Ever goggle your real name?

Steven Tari

Back in 2006-2007 I was recording my CD. I put it out in 2007 in March. Well with all the music going out to Itunes and all the other music venues I decided to Goggle my name to find out how my CD was doing. I was shocked to find out at the same time in New Guinea, There was another Steven Tari causing Problems with the authoraties calling himself the "BLACK JESUS". He had followers fighting rifles with spears and machetes. He had a queen named Dorathy and my wife's name is Dora. He had a bunch of young girls with him which he called his flower girls. Well enough about him, You want to know more look it up. Sells in that part of the world were ziltch for me. But it's strange how I had thought that I was the only person in the world had this name, had all this going on at the same time. Strange World. I tried to post that I was not the Black Jesus. Man you ought to have seen the crap I was receiving because all these people, that did not know that this was going on in New Guinea. Was hammering me for saying that I was a false prophet. Man I'm not even Black, besides saying I was Jesus. Man they got places for you if you say it in the wrong company. Goggled Your Name Lately?/LATER :)

I own several radio stations in Florida. In fact' date=' when I was working at a newspaper two years ago, I got a call from the guy in Florida. He just wanted to say hi. Even invited me to Florida.[/quote']

As small and outta the way as this place is, there are 4 or 5 guys here with the same name as mine. Once, several years ago, one of the other Missuses got on the phone with MY Missus and they spent awhile trying to figure out if they were missuses to the same mister. I was sorry I came home for lunch that day.

If you want to find out some real interesting things about your self or others do a Lexus Nexus search. It will cost you some big bucks to do so unless your a lawyer or have a free subscription as law school students have.

As small and outta the way as this place is' date=' there are 4 or 5 guys here with the same name as mine. Once, several years ago, one of the other Missuses got on the phone with MY Missus and they spent awhile trying to figure out if they were missuses to the same mister. I was sorry I came home for lunch that day.[/quote']

Now, that's funny.

Archived