Gibson Brands Forums

Graham's Gibsons

E-minor7

Who cares about the gibs when he had that sweet sweet texan

Yeap, that's the one - but after the modification. It was sunburst from birth. Wonder if it's still alive. Probably is. .

Good shot btw. - already have it the archieve ;-)

Hate to say it but who cares what guitars Nash plays/played period.

Aaaahh, come on, first Don, now Nash, , , are you scared of the softer side of the dice, zomb.

Nash has been behind some incredible music over the years. As writer and of course as a harmony-singer.

Aaaahh, come on, first Don, now Nash, , , are you scared of the softer side of the dice, zomb.

Nash has been behind some incredible music over the years. As writer and of course as a harmony-singer.

Gotta admit I lean far more to guys like Peter Case when it comes to both words and voice. He does have some real pretty ballads though. But there is a difference between soft and milk-toast maudlin

Point is what does it matter what guitar Nash plays. Case plays Martins and Taylors. Would not make a bit of difference to me if he played a Gibson.

If you have not given Case a listen here is a taste. I think this song is just plain beautiful. You might remember Case from the 1980s as the singer in the Plimsouls (of "A Million Miles Away" fame).

I thought this was gonna be about Gram Parsons.

Imagined some spectators would get a little surpise, but deliberately didn't write 'not Parson' as a sub-title.

He btw. was an Epiphone player too - but the square kind.

And is seen with a Dove on a heap of early 70's rocks.

Archived