Gibson Brands Forums

U missing your Les Paul?

old guy

Guest Farnsbarns

Shipping weight 49 lbs [scared]

Based on UPS dimensional weight, not actual weight.

I doubt this is stolen. Just a person to whom money has a different value. It's not that much really.

all the scenarios are possible. All though the "Someone may have died" na, this is the USA, when someone dies, all the family members fight over their things, especially if it is something valuable. People, steal **** all the time, and then can't sell it or it gets to hot so they dump it off at goodwill, because you can just leave it at the door after they are closed for the night. I just figured I would post this just in case, someone was missing this LP. My Les Paul custom was stolen in 2002 in NY, and someone is playing it somewhere. They could even be a member of this site. So, i just figured I would post it just in case.

all the scenarios are possible. All though the "Someone may have died" na, this is the USA, when someone dies, all the family members fight over their things, especially if it is something valuable. People, steal **** all the time, and then can't sell it or it gets to hot so they dump it off at goodwill, because you can just leave it at the door after they are closed for the night. I just figured I would post this just in case, someone was missing this LP. My Les Paul custom was stolen in 2002 in NY, and someone is playing it somewhere. They could even be a member of this site. So, i just figured I would post it just in case.

No, people die all the time with no families. And the USA and the world are both full of people that unlike us don't give a flying crap about guitars and can easily donate them to Goodwill. If my will did not specify what to do with them, as part of "disposing of my possessions", my attorney would donate what I hope will be an eyepopping collection of guitars to Goodwill or some other charity for them to sell them. See, it's better than letting the tax man from whatever state you are from get his dirty mitts on them.

rct

Archived