Gibson Brands Forums

GOT IT

hoross

Ok received the guitar last Thursday and been playing along very well,but somehow i miss the 59 pups which were and are heavier and the 2015 wider neck.

But all in all this guitar really feels heavy and looks very vintage and plays almost like a custom shop (of course its not but aint got gas to buy that right now) ,very cool guitar.

I try post a pic here but dont know why it never works :(

are you trying to use photobucket to post a photo? cuz that's how we do it.

Hello, Have been trying to post photos on "dealer exclusive" post. Have them on photobucket. can't get them here. HELP thank youmsp_cursing.gif

Ok received the guitar last Thursday and been playing along very well,but somehow i miss the 59 pups which were and are heavier and the 2015 wider neck.

But all in all this guitar really feels heavy and looks very vintage and plays almost like a custom shop (of course its not but aint got gas to buy that right now) ,very cool guitar.

I try post a pic here but dont know why it never works :(

Enjoy the difference. I now realise that the fun of having different guitars is just that. A different sound, a different feel, weight etc.

I feel that some of my guitars are feminine, easy to handle, responsive. Some are masculine, fight back a bit, but all the more satisfying for it.

Hello, Have been trying to post photos on "dealer exclusive" post. Have them on photobucket. can't get them here. HELP thank youmsp_cursing.gif

What you do is upload to photobucket...

Then when you are on the page of an image you will see a bunch of links down the right side... Click on the IMG link you will see it says copied.. then paste that link directly into your post.... You can post up to 10 pics at one time..

[thumbup]

• 2 weeks later...

Archived