Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1473839646[/url]' post='1799141']

I'm glad someone else asked as I didnt know either, in fact I dont know what half the things you blokes mention here are, and almost none of the places you mention.

May as well be speaking another language!

Lol, too funny. Lot of restraints in the U.S. are chained together say like Mc Donald's is everywhere and in other countries. But some states have private small restraints owned by families say like La Casa Pizza is an Itallian family owned restrauant that only has 2 restraunt locations in Omah Nebraska. They are a booming business. They have several things on the menu but well known for their Sicily made Itallion pizza which is different from most all pizzas I have ever tried. It's a thin crust, with the sauce going on 1st. Then they put on say, Pepperoni onions green peppers black olives or whatever then the final ingredient after the cheese is a thick layer of hamburger. I've heard many guys in Lincoln talk of places which were the best ever. When I brought in La Casa pizza for them to try, all of them wanted to know where the restraunt was and traveled over an hour to go there for their pizza. Pepper Jacks has Phillies or Giant Burritos and salads. You can get Steak, Chicken or Shrimp but they are very good. A steak philly is around $7.50 and it's a long sub sandwich on a hoagie bun. Today Deb and I went to Julio's Mexican restraunt and I had 2 beef Enchiladas in a chili float, they call it with retried beans, rice and melted cheese on top. That will fill you up all day long. Or me it did.

I've got one of those Sunbeam bread makers and the bread out of that is great and that's why I don't make it very often as we keep eating it.

Lunch yesterday was a round roll split & buttered with yummy corn beef and covered in shredded tasty cheese and then grilled until the cheese was melted and starting to brown.

We got a call during the day from friends inviting us to meet them somewhere for tea and decided to go to the RSL. It was a busy as hell and my meal, a hamburger, was utter crap!

The girls had chicken & mushroom isotto and said it was nice.

Anyway the company was good!

I've got one of those Sunbeam bread makers and the bread out of that is great and that's why I don't make it very often as we keep eating it.

Lunch yesterday was a round roll split & buttered with yummy corn beef and covered in shredded tasty cheese and then grilled until the cheese was melted and starting to brown.

We got a call during the day from friends inviting us to meet them somewhere for tea and decided to go to the RSL. It was a busy as hell and my meal, a hamburger, was utter crap!

The girls had chicken & mushroom isotto and said it was nice.

Anyway the company was good!

My mom loves it so I made extra for her,drove 16 miles to her house just to give her that and a bag of our garden tomatoes and garden potatoes. My mom is the best. I'll do anything for her.

Deb and I recently found some specialty breads from Hi Vee grocery store here. We haven't tried them all yet and they all look delicious. The first we stumbled on is Asiago Cheese Bread. Man is that very good tasting. Best bread I've ever tasted and we keep going back to get another loaf! They only put out so many loaves of each kind and as customers buy one, they will back another so it's fresh. No breakfast or lunch today but for dinner I had a half of a chicken salad sandwich and a small chicken Ceasar salad with a chocolate chip cookie.rolleyes.gif

Cheap but very good tv dinner pasta with white wine from Aussie-land... Such an underrated white wine country! Reasonably priced and with that extra pert zing in the taste that I like.

I can safely say it's not gonna happen for a few years, but I gotta visit sometime...

Cheap but very good tv dinner pasta with white wine from Aussie-land... Such an underrated white wine country! Reasonably priced and with that extra pert zing in the taste that I like.

I can safely say it's not gonna happen for a few years, but I gotta visit sometime...

Underrated wines? Not here they're not!

Some excellent product to be had for very little money!

I went to Pepper Jacks and ordered a giant steak burrito. At the cashiers they charged me for a double Steak giant burrito. They put to cut up steaks on it. Oh well, wasn't that much more so I paid and that was filling enough to last all day. Then the wife comes home from the airport bringing a La Casa pizza and a soda for me during the game Stuffed!!