Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1485059673[/url]' post='1829488']

KFC.

Ohhhh baby.

Just me and my boy.

10 Piece bucket, 10 hot wings, large fry, gigantic gravy.

I dialed 91 as I was eating it. That's some good eatin.

Ya I can cook. FU!!

Who needs to cook when you can go to KFC? I used to eat there a lot, they had one across the street from Omaha Standard in Council Bluffs and I would go their all the time. Now I only get to go there about once every two years or so.

"10 Piece bucket, 10 hot wings, large fry, gigantic gravy."

You couldn't eat that all on your own could you? I'd be doing about 3 pieces maybe 4...max!

Of all the crap you guys have sent over here KFC is the only one I'll eat, and even then it might be 2 or 3 times a year.

So it was a lovely night last night so I cooked a lamb roast & veggies outside in the wood oven, we sat out and ate.

Pretty tough life we Aussies have~

• Upvote 1

Deb wanted to try a buffet at a Hy Vee grocery store I didn't know they had. It was breakfast with eggs, fruit biscuits and gravy, ham and so on. The meal was Terrible, cold, some things tasted really bad. Then the bill came for $40.00 for two plus tip. We will never ever go back. That's all we ate till 7:00 pm. I had a small bowl of bean with a bacon soup and she still had an upset stomach.

1485289722[/url]' post='1830200']

We were both too tired for much of a cook-up last night so we had chips & eggs. Two golden yolks broken over a pile of chips with tomato sauce smothering it....Yum!

Sorry Rob, would that be Raw egg over potatoe chips and tomato sauce? Or cooked egg over French fries and sauce? Deb wanted Runzas here. Temperature Tuesday. .30c a piece as 6:00 am the Temp. was 30F I'm not a fan of their runzas. It's just cooked hamburger with sauerkraut inside of a bun. Deb makes much much better ones. She just didn't want to cook is all.

Sorry Rob, would that be Raw egg over potatoe chips and tomato sauce? Or cooked egg over French fries and sauce? Deb wanted Runzas here. Temperature Tuesday. .30c a piece as 6:00 am the Temp. was 30F I'm not a fan of their runzas. It's just cooked hamburger with sauerkraut inside of a bun. Deb makes much much better ones. She just didn't want to cook is all.

Chuckle...we don't have "fries" here mate, we have chips.

The eggs were fried but still runny...making me hungry all over again!!

The only times I've been in Mc Donald I've had an argument with the staff over saying fries. "mate we have chips in Australia, not bloody fries!"

1485295470[/url]' post='1830223']

Chuckle...we don't have "fries" here mate, we have chips.

The eggs were fried but still runny...making me hungry all over again!!

The only times I've been in Mc Donald I've had an argument with the staff over saying fries. "mate we have chips in Australia, not bloody fries!"

Got you! Thanks for explaining that. As a teen, I worked at a McDonalds. That's when they actually took a potato and ran it through a machine that sliced the potato into individual strips. Then deep fried them and salted them. They were fresh and tasted better back then, not frozen like today. Here they call them French Fries. Potato chips are sliced thin strips of potatoes baked and seasoned to whatever flavor. I like my eggs that way too. We call it over medium which is fried, turned over slightly and the yolk is runny. Over easy, is same but not as long and some egg white is runny as well. Wayback once after watching Rocky the first time I just had to see what it was like swallowing 5 raw eggs down. Broke open each egg and put them in a glass and drank it. Surprised really, no taste, they just slide down real fast. Then I hit the gym hard for an hour weight lifting session. Tonight Deb and I had roast beef sandwich.

Got you! Thanks for explaining that. As a teen, I worked at a McDonalds. That's when they actually took a potato and ran it through a machine that sliced the potato into individual strips. Then deep fried them and salted them. They were fresh and tasted better back then, not frozen like today. Here they call them French Fries. Potato chips are sliced thin strips of potatoes baked and seasoned to whatever flavor. I like my eggs that way too. We call it over medium which is fried, turned over slightly and the yolk is runny. Over easy, is same but not as long and some egg white is runny as well. Wayback once after watching Rocky the first time I just had to see what it was like swallowing 5 raw eggs down. Broke open each egg and put them in a glass and drank it. Surprised really, no taste, they just slide down real fast. Then I hit the gym hard for an hour weight lifting session. Tonight Deb and I had roast beef sandwich.

Potato chips as you call them are described as crisps here most often, or chips too which is confusing I realise, but quite often fries here are referred to as hot chips.

Whatever you want to call them, both are nice!

Need to get a mortgage on the house here to buy a descent ribeye!

Last night we cooked outside (surprise! surprise!) and we had some Chicken Mississippi rolls prepared by our butcher. We usually have fried rice with these but cooking them outside, we just had potatoes silverbeet, carrots and corn on the cob. It ended up being much nicer than cooking it inside in the oven.

Yummy in fact!

As a teen, I worked at a McDonalds. That's when they actually took a potato and ran it through a machine that sliced the potato into individual strips. Then deep fried them and salted them. They were fresh and tasted better back then, not frozen like today.

In n Out does their fries like this. Agreed. Much Better.

That said, tonight it's homemade cheeseburgers and onion rings. Hey...it's Friday and we need something easy.

• Upvote 1

Yes it is Friday isn't it? I always lose tract what day it is. Isn't that bad? Didn't think I would need a calendar ever again after I retired but it seems I do! msp_confused.gif So, La Casa Pizza here for lunch. May finish it off for dinner too. It's the original Sicily Neopolitan style pizza with Romano cheese on it instead of Mozoralla. There's only two family owned restaurants in Omaha Ne. And they are super busy all the time selling pizza.