Gibson Brands Forums

What's for breakfast,lunch, or dinner?

Mr. Gibson

1487206777[/url]' post='1835483']

That's a great place to eat,good ribs.

The best thing is, it's two blocks from our house. My favorite place closed down after we got married. Ever hear of Stuart Anderson's Cattle Company? Best fall off the bone Beef ribs and plenty of meat. Now we have to travel clear to Missouri to get them at the Smoke Stack in Martin City. Heard they changed the name of the restaurant now. New York Steak for lunch today and leftover Daves ribs for dinner with B B Que beens and brisket.

Can't explain it but it was good! Ha...Deb made a recipe out of a book. Something with chicken, corn, rice and cheese and spices and salsa and I was surprised it was good. Called for black beans but she didn't have any. I thought black olives would have helped too. Sort of a Mexican dish. No ideal what it was called.

I made some chicken rolls, thin sliced, beaten chicken fillet with a block of tasty cheese and wrapped in bacon, enough for 6 people. It was pouring so the BBQ was out, so I cooked in the caravan. Oven baked spuds, corn and some rats arse (rattatoule) made a nice feed and the comments were favourable.

Sunday breakfast; orange juice, bran cereal, fried eggs on toast, coffee.

Dinner; jdgm's famous fish salad (see previous entries) with extra garlic, parsley, ginger, balsamic vinegar.

Beer, and later....a shot glass of very strong Woods Navy rum.