Gibson Brands Forums

Sunday song bbg

blindboygrunt

It almost sounded natural, like the room, but the guitar was much drier so I was curious.

I have a staircase in my old 110+ year old house that I need to record someday. It has the most awesome natural reverb I've ever heard when you sit about 4 stairs up, and aim the guitar slightly towards the wall just a few inches away.

It almost sounded natural, like the room, but the guitar was much drier so I was curious.

I have a staircase in my old 110+ year old house that I need to record someday. It has the most awesome natural reverb I've ever heard when you sit about 4 stairs up, and aim the guitar slightly towards the wall just a few inches away.

It's recorded in one take with one mic played live , so if I want to add reverb to my voice I need to add it to guitar also 🙄

I liked it so much I had to look up the original. Both versions (yours and Joe's) are superb. Not familiar with his music but I will be now!

Yeah , recent discovery for me.

I'm liking his lyrics a lot. There's a lot of decent music but few who have that level of smart lyrics.

His earlier stuff is more simple acoustic , the latest albums have more of a band playing along , depends what mood I'm in which I like best.

I'll be delving into more of his stuff

Funny how musical taste can be dictated by 'oh I'd like to play that song '

Archived