phil325

And for his walk on, Slash recieved:

$35.62

An Epiphone Special II

A twelve pack of Fanta Orange Soda

3/4 of a pack of Camel ciggarettes

A pear of "blue blocker" sun glasses

A complete DVD collection of Ellen's great show

A cupon good for a free beef and chedar with the purchase of one at regular price/ good at participating Arby's.

Times must be tough for Mr. Slash.

A rockstar went on a talkshow' date=' who cares?

I gaurentee that if that was Jimmy Page or Keith Richards, no one would say a thing, and if they did it would be praise.

But hating on Slash is just so trendy, how could we pass up a chance to rip on him?

[/quote']

Because far too often people find it easier to criticize others rather than improve themselves. Envy is ugly.

says something about sigs doesn't it? :-&

Totally agree. To me, signature guitars are kind of like the "octo-mom" having plastic surgery so she can look more like Angelina Jolie. I mean, I can understand if the "octo-mom" admired Jolie and went into acting, but to want your appearance to be exactly the same is just a little weird...I think the same about guitars.

How was that for a strange example?

Sorry sig fans!

Totally agree. To me' date=' signature guitars are kind of like the "octo-mom" having plastic surgery so she can look more like Angelina Jolie. I mean, I can understand if the "octo-mom" admired Jolie and went into acting, but to want your appearance to be exactly the same is just a little weird...I think the same about guitars.

Sorry sig fans! [/quote']

U MOTHER ****ER

Jk, lol.

Totally agree. To me' date=' signature guitars are kind of like the "octo-mom" having plastic surgery so she can look more like Angelina Jolie. I mean, I can understand if the "octo-mom" admired Jolie and went into acting, but to want your appearance to be exactly the same is just a little weird...I think the same about guitars.

Sorry sig fans! [/quote']

How's that for a wide example! not just for sig's

So you would want say an R9 coz in looked like an original 59 then!

Yeah...OK

Flight959

I got around to seeing the clip.

It wasn't that bad, it did lead up to Slash's brief cameo, and after that, it got silly.

The one thing you can't deny is the audience's reaction.

Doing cameos, Ads, or even local events are something that some former stars had used to good advantage.

Slash has in spite of all this , been busy with artists and on the road.

As long as he gets recognized, he gets paid, best of luck guy.

Archived