Gibson Brands Forums

Show your guitars if you like

Mr. Gibson

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like that you have the (2) Gibson beauties partially hiding the Fender. [thumbup]

The gibbos are propping up the Tele....In reality the Tele does sound wonderful though. Teles have always been my soft spot....Had all sorts of Fenders and nothing gets close.

Practically every guitar posted in this thread is a cracker.

P.

Spot on.

Something I noticed that did intrigue me was that I saw a lot less (none i think) artificially reliced guitars than one would have thought given how popular they have been over the last 10 years

Spot on.

Something I noticed that did intrigue me was that I saw a lot less (none i think) artificially reliced guitars than one would have thought given how popular they have been over the last 10 years

I must admit to not getting it when it comes to relics. My Tele had a catastrophic wall hanger fail, which you can't see in the pics. It was my first ever brand new "proper" guitar. A gouge out of the front and scuffs everywhere. It was a week old.....

The 335 is a reissue and is "aged", so dull metalwork, faded lacquer, old knobs etc. No marks on it though.

The LP has a few dinks, but is otherwise pristine.

I think most of us here really look after our kit and are proud to keep it looking as good as possible. After all, it ain't cheap stuff is it?

Some of the old gang...

Mid-'40s Antoine Di Mauro 'Modele Special Chorus'.

Lo-res_Jean-_Baptiste.jpg

1991 Vintage Sunburst Les Paul '1960 Classic'.

Lo-res_Treacle.jpg

1995 Honey Sunburst Les Paul '1960 Classic'.

Lo-res_Honey.jpg

2017 D'Angelico Excel.

Lo-res_Angel.jpg

1993 Les Paul 'Historic Division' 1959 Re-Issue.

Lo-_Res_Jam.jpg

1995 Les Paul 1960 Re-Issue.

Lo-_Res_Marmalade.jpg

Pip.

Archived