Gibson Brands Forums

What up

ratherbwalkn

Could you be more specific as to what bothers you about the video?  Everyone views things a little differently, but I didn’t see anything that set me off.  Perhaps I’m missed something.  Granted, it’s a pretty strong stance that I’ve not seen before, but there is an awful lot of copying going on out there.

Edited by rbpicker

This  video is doing the rounds,  jumped on by the many folk who feel the need to poo poo a particular brand , Gibson being a favourite target 

Perhaps young mark might have came across poorly as all I've read is that hes against copies and the like , but to me I just seen it as trying to extrapolate on the 'only a Gibson is good enough ' marketing plan.

I dont think he did anything wrong as such , just played into the hands of the people who will twist comments to suit them , the video makes it very easy for those folk .

You cant win sometimes 

I guess you are right it must look like Im just picking on Gibson,( wasn't my intent )  I cant see anything wrong with that video. I do know they have had some issues over the years,

and I thought I would share the video, Im glad you see it in a positive light. , I've followed Mark for years at Norms and really like the guy and still do. And I still hope Gibsons management 

right the ship so to speak.  

Although,  I guess to be specific was he suggesting Martin sue everybody that uses X bracing, thats kind of what I heard?  Thats just one of the many questions

that crossed my mind while watching the video? And again thats me, I hope potential future buyers saw it as good reason to want to buy a Gibson! Because they make 

really good guitars