Gibson Brands Forums

School shooting in germany/Alabama shooting

Bluemoon

WAY more shootings' date=' murders, rapes and crap in Chicago, NYC, D.C., Philadelphia, Houston, L.A., etc. than there are in small towns. [/quote']

Yeah, but all it takes it one pimple-faced kid on accutane to send your murder per capita rate soaring.

If he gets a good shot off before I can return fire.

Unlike most of the spray and pray types, I actually hit what I'm aiming at...

The gun ban bullsh!t will get fuel from this.

People will start talking about how 'dangerous' guns are again....

This is why I advocate commiting murder with mundane everyday items like box knives, claw hammers and baseball bats.

Hell, just run 'em down with your car.

We all know that stuff will never be banned - no matter how many people get killed with them they aren't dangerous.

Neil Young might just be saying "I told you so"

By the way, I think it is a real shame but understandable that you need to arm yourselves. I guess I would do the same if I lived in the US or somewhere similar.

I know many of you were surprised when we banned semi-auto weapons in Australia post the massacre in Tasmania. But you are quite safe here without a gun. Despite the media portrayal here, you wont get attacked by wild animals in Australia. ha ha. Just sharks.

People just dont carry guns around here and they are hard to get.

Neil Young might just be saying "I told you so"

By the way' date=' I think it is a real shame but understandable that you need to arm yourselves. I guess I would do the same if I lived in the US or somewhere similar.

I know many of you were surprised when we banned semi-auto weapons in Australia post the massacre in Tasmania. But you are quite safe here without a gun. Despite the media portrayal here, you wont get attacked by wild animals in Australia. ha ha. Just sharks.

People just dont carry guns around here and they are hard to get. [/quote']

You might think so by what you see on the news, but it really depends on what part of American you live in as to weather it's safe to walk freely without the fear of being attacked. I've never felt unsafe in my area.

I've decided it's safe to live in a small country hehehe... not that there isn't any shooting around here... but all of it takes place in very bad neighbourhoods and most of it is done by gangs and criminals; never in a school, restaurant or bus station, never done by students or kids or your doctor.

I was coming home kind of late the other night and two guys who were on the street corner came after me in the parking lot -- I saw them in the rear view mirror. So the guy on the left side takes out a gun ... but I have the Hamer in the back of the car and I am NOT giving that up to a couple of dudes. (and State Farm will not pay -- I had a guitar stolen last year) Well the dude with the gun forgot that a PT Cruiser has a reverse gear (I guess) because I jammed it in reverse and let out the clutch -- cuz at this point I don't give a tinkers da** ... Well they both have their pants buckled lower than their arze. (not exactly conducive to track and field) ...so i can see them trying to get out of the way in the rear view mirror (on the left side) It's like dancing time! The Muscrat Ramble! As soon as I got out of the space I put it in 1st and bugged out (I was hoping they didn't fire one through the back window ... I figured they might not know how to chamber a round). I called the La Mesa PD on the cell phone .. might as well call Ding-Dong School. Run a stop sign THEN the cops are right there. Drove around until they seemed to be gone and then went in. City life (but I am not leaving .. weather's great and the Grand Slam is cheap.

I was coming home kind of late the other night and two guys who were on the street corner came after me in the parking lot -- I saw them in the rear view mirror. So the guy on the left side takes out a gun ... but I have the Hamer in the back of the car and I am NOT giving that up to a couple of dudes. (and State Farm will not pay -- I had a guitar stolen last year) Well the dude with the gun forgot that a PT Cruiser has a reverse gear (I guess) because I jammed it in reverse and let out the clutch -- cuz at this point I don't give a tinkers da** ... Well they both have their pants buckled lower than their arze. (not exactly conducive to track and field) ...so i can see them trying to get out of the way in the rear view mirror (on the left side) It's like dancing time! The Muscrat Ramble! As soon as I got out of the space I put it in 1st and bugged out (I was hoping they didn't fire one through the back window ... I figured they might not know how to chamber a round). I called the La Mesa PD on the cell phone .. might as well call Ding-Dong School. Run a stop sign THEN the cops are right there. Drove around until they seemed to be gone and then went in. City life (but I am not leaving .. weather's great and the Grand Slam is cheap.

That is a great anecdote. Must have been scary. I'm thinking that perhaps we can get some new legal decision about taking someone out being justified, in defence of my 335!

2012 is coming.

Prepare yourselves.

Yet another end of the world prediction' date=' this time from the Mayans. All religious predictions have one thing in common. They're all BS.

Allow me to try my luck

[b']Homz prophecy 101:[/b] And the day will come to pass that the sky is filled with fire. And man will kill his brother the "odd one" not to be confused with the "cool one" who plays a kick *** LP. I digress.... And the birds of the air will walk the ground bleached white from the boiling sun. And children will be disobedient and go to those web sites you warned them about. And the flaky wives will forget to take their meds and thus leave the husband in a fit having therefore to determine a suitable place to eat dinner with out the input of the wife even though he knows she will just ***** about his choices later......

All hail the great profit Homz..

Yet another end of the world prediction' date=' this time from the Mayans. All religious predictions have one thing in common. They're all BS.

Allow me to try my luck

[b']Homz prophecy 101:[/b] And the day will come to pass that the sky is filled with fire. And man will kill his brother the "odd one" not to be confused with the "cool one" who plays a kick *** LP. I digress.... And the birds of the air will walk the ground bleached white from the boiling sun. And children will be disobedient and go to those web sites you warned them about. And the flaky wives will forget to take their meds and thus leave the husband in a fit having therefore to determine a suitable place to eat dinner with out the input of the wife even though he knows she will just ***** about his choices later......

All hail the great profit Homz..

Homz, Homz, Homz....I'm buying you a dictionary for our anniversary....

If I don't leave first because I haven't been taking my meds. Don't know why they aren't here yet.

But, all that aside--where I come from (not where I live now), you're more likely to be shot by someone you're related to than anyone else. Makes it easier to predict crime ahead of time. If you're Uncle Daddy doesn't own a gun, you're probably safe!

But' date=' all that aside--where I come from (not where I live now), you're more likely to be shot by someone you're related to than anyone else. Makes it easier to predict crime ahead of time. If you're Uncle Daddy doesn't own a gun, you're probably safe![/quote']

Twisted Statistics = the name of my next band or something?

Archived