Gibson Brands Forums

Song Association Game

Notes_Norton

Another Brick In The Wall part 2 - Pink Floyd

"Shipbuilding" - (Originally Elvis*, of course, but I prefer) Robert Wyatt's version.

And a tangential nod towards Nick Mason, too, as those au fait with the somewhat interesting story of Mr. Wyatt's life may recognise.....

P.

* Costello; not Presley.

"Shipbuilding" - (Originally Elvis*, of course, but I prefer) Robert Wyatt's version.

And a tangential nod towards Nick Mason, too, as those au fait with the somewhat interesting story of Mr. Wyatt's life may recognise.....

P.

* Costello; not Presley.

"Sea Cruise" - Frankie Ford (written by Huey "Piano" Smith - both Frankie and Huey are legendary pioneers of New Orleans blues and roots rock n roll)

Mercury Blues - David Lindley

"Fresh Air" - Quicksilver Messenger Service.

P.

* 'Quicksilver' is the colloquial name for the element Mercury (Hg). And that is just about the most HIDEOUS car I have ever had the misfortune to see............lol!

"Fresh Air" - Quicksilver Messenger Service.

P.

* 'Quicksilver' is the colloquial name for the element Mercury (Hg). And that is just about the most HIDEOUS car I have ever had the misfortune to see............lol!

The Air That I Breath - The Hollies