Gibson Brands Forums

Jim Cramer on the Daily Show...WOW!

KSG_Standard

Here's a piece of trivia some you may not know.

Duff McKagan from G~n~R, has a degree in economics from the Albert School of Business, and he also writes a financial column in Playboy, and also has a weekly financial piece in a major Seattle newspaper (Seattle Times)

This from Duff's own mouth on the Lex and Terry show on earlier this week.

And here's a link from an interview with Gretta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,377182,00.html

I had no idea.

Duff from G~n~R' date=' has a degree in economics from the Albert School of Business, and he also writes a financial column in Playboy, and also has a weekly financial piece in a major Seattle newspaper (Seattle Times maybe?)[/quote']

It's called Duffonomics, haven't read it yet but I've heard good things.

Here's a piece of trivia some you may not know.

Duff McKagan from G~n~R' date=' has a degree in economics from the Albert School of Business, and he also [b']writes a financial column in Playboy[/b], and also has a weekly financial piece in a major Seattle newspaper (Seattle Times)

This from Duff's own mouth on the Lex and Terry show on earlier this week.

And here's a link from an interview with Gretta.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,377182,00.html

I had no idea.

Ive never seen it...

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Cramer knew he was busted and couldn't escape that fact.

I love the broken clock comparison. Cramer is a small, small part of the problem. I've never watched his show, and I doubt anybody who plays the market paid much attention to him. Stwart's just after ratings

Even a broken clock is right twice a day. Cramer knew he was busted and couldn't escape that fact.

Yeah, I was surprised to see you praising something fom John Stewart. It was a little uncomfortable for me to watch, Kramer sitting there squirming like that.

Why did Cramer cower to Stewart? Stewarts just a dumb f**kin liberal

Cramer is afraid of going to jail for market manipulations.

I actually like Cramer -- something I can't say for most of the right wing Wall Street and Republican thieves -- but, he ain't looking very good right now.

Jim Cramer may want to portray that his heart is in the right place, but the fact is his head hasn't been. Alot of people's mantra is do the opposite of what he says, and in reality, that proved be good advice through this market mess.

All I know is when all those talking heads (not just Cramer) were saying stay the course through late '07 and and early '08, I was out of equities and sitting comfortably in fixed products (stable funds) and gold. Not because I was investment smart or anything, but mostly because my gut feeling turned out to be lucky based on what I saw happening in real life around me and looking at how fast and and how high equities soared without any real world growth to support it. When the dow went over 11k, I told some friends of mine we'll see DOW 5k again. It's gotten close, and I still don't think it's out of the realm of a possibility to fall there.

Did any of ya'll see the Jim Cramer interview on John Stewart's "The Daily Show"? All I can say is wow...Way to go John Stewart. The segment is about 12 minutes long...I know that some of you have short attention spans...:-({|=

but it's well worth watching.

Here it is...

http://www.thedailyshow.com/full-episodes/index.jhtml?episodeId=220533

Under things I want to hear before I die, I am now able to check off number 12. KSG complements Jon Stewart. If you want anymore legitimate news sources of information just ask.

Archived