Gibson Brands Forums

Manson...

wicked1

He has lost that "I am ****ing insane" look that he used to have in his eyes. I prefer the young Manson look.

Hey, I wonder if Buddy Light (aka Buddy Lite) has a swastika on his forehead too. Perhaps Buddy is Manson's long lost son!!!

AnewphotoofCharlesMansonshowshisgra.jpg

Weird picture. We will miss the insane, killer eyes. He kinda looks like any other long term lifer. Totally worn out and beaten. But should not be let out. You know there's no way he could cope with the world any more today then he could back then.

BlueMoon:

You're absolutely right. He's become a real slacker. Doesn't he realize that he has a duty to be America's model of the dangerous psychotic sociopathic lunatic? He knew good and well that he was going before the camera and he didn't do his job. What is this world coming to?

BlueMoon:

You're absolutely right. He's become a real slacker. Doesn't he realize that he has a duty to be America's model of the dangerous psychotic sociopathic lunatic? He knew good and well that he was going before the camera and he didn't do his job. What is this world coming to?

Prison finally broke him. It took too long.

I'm at work and lots of stuff is blocked so I don't know if anyone actually pasted a pic in this thread... but I saw the current pic on Yahoo. Cripes' date=' I wouldn't have guessed that was Charlie, ever![/quote']

Yeah i was thinking the same thing. Without the insane-o sociopath-killer-look you wouldn't even know it was him

This reminds me of a kid I went to high school with....

No, not because the kid was like Charles Manson, but because he liked Charles Manson.

He was one of the kids who thought it was cool to draw swastikas and do every report on Charles Manson or Hitler. Don't get me wrong, they are both very interesting people, but they are interesting in the way that people research diseases to cure them.

This kid thought they were the bees knees. He was a very strange guy, built like the Juggernaut too.

He eventually grew out of it but it still makes me wonder what these kids are thinking.

No' date=' not because the kid was like Charles Manson, but because he [i']liked[/i] Charles Manson.

He was one of the kids who thought it was cool to draw swastikas and do every report on Charles Manson or Hitler. Don't get me wrong, they are both very interesting people, but they are interesting in the way that people research diseases to cure them.

This kid thought they were the bees knees. He was a very strange guy, built like the Juggernaut too.

He eventually grew out of it but it still makes me wonder what these kids are thinking.

Yeah i know a kid like that. Poor little fella wonders why people look at him funny when he walks up to a group of people and goes on about Hitler and Satan and Manson and whatnot. Makes me wonder what he'll be like in 20 years time

Yeah i know a kid like that. Poor little fella wonders why people look at him funny when he walks up to a group of people and goes on about Hitler and Satan and Manson and whatnot. Makes me wonder what he'll be like in 20 years time

He will probably normal out in college. Thats what happened to the dude I was taking about. I went to a party around XMAS that he happened to be at, and he was just drinking a beer and talking about football. I went over and talked to him for a few minutes and it was a complete 180 from the days where he used to romp around the halls screaming things that didn't make sense at the top of his lungs.

I always thought he might've had aspergers or something along those lines and never got diagnosed. He had some tendencies and habits that I noticed in class.

No' date=' not because the kid was like Charles Manson, but because he [i']liked[/i] Charles Manson.

Was his name "Buddy Light"

Archived