Gibson Brands Forums

NDG : Warning Martin content, so most should not look it may burn your eyes.

Sgt. Pepper

51 minutes ago, kelly campbell said:

Looking good..Senior Chief!  I do think Martin Makes the best small body guitar..the 00 and 000 are killers guitars.  Have fun..

It’s killer. I should be picking up the HD-28V on the way home from work at the Fed Ex store by my house. 

42 minutes ago, merciful-evans said:

I thought I replied to this?

ohhh, you got two...

Heartiest congrats sgt. Many many notes have you played so far?

Got a text and it is ready to be picked up at Fed Ex. I'm getting it on the way home from work.

The little one looks cool, but two NGDays back to back is going to call for at lease one extra day off from work to play them both.  Oh that's right we have to pay for them don't we.

Hopefully I will have a NGD late this week, but I'm keeping it a secret what it is.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Twang Gang said:

The little one looks cool, but two NGDays back to back is going to call for at lease one extra day off from work to play them both.  Oh that's right we have to pay for them don't we.

Hopefully I will have a NGD late this week, but I'm keeping it a secret what it is.

Picked it up on the way home. I am going to upload pics to imgur and post in about 5 mins.