Gibson Brands Forums

The Defeatocrat Party Agenda

NeoConMan

The hatred is not for Stewart' date=' it's for the college-age smart guys who hear his dialogue and accept it for fact because it's entertaining and easy to swallow - the very same thing they accuse Limbaugh listeners of - knowing it's wrong.

[b']Example 1. [/b]

College kid yet to pay his own way in the world - "Jon Stewart is Da Man!"

He goes on to quote Stewart and his little nuggets out of context and thinks he comes across as smart with his Buds.

Example 2.

Successful working man of 25 years listening to Limbaugh - "Damn, I didn't know that. He makes some good points."

Thinks about his kids, decades of work, taxes, what he has seen succeed and fail over the years, and learns more daily.

BIG DIFFERENCE.

Vagabond, you've called me more insulting names than I can count and pissed in my ear by the gallons.

Yet, you have avoided a question I've posed a couple of times.

Are you in college?

I wonder if you're avoiding that for some reason....

=P~

Now,

Back to Page 1.

Anybody wanna tell me why I'm supposed to be happy about owing the government hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, and I'm supposed to sit quietly while Obama cranks up the debt machine to bury us?

That's about the same way I feel about college Republicans -- or Young Republicans -- who believe in warmongering; bigotry; bullying foreign countries; greed; Ayn Rand BS; torture; etc. Most of them I've heard would sleep with the self-professed leader of the conservatives, the uneducated Limbaugh or his disciples like NeoCon, KSG, etc.

I think far too many youngsters today have fallen for the right wing creed, "let me get mine, and the heck with everyone else."

Finally, quite whining about your debt -- get another job or something and do something about it if necessary. Your debt is no different than anyone else - but you whine like you have been singled out.

Folks like Vagabond gives me great faith that this country of ours will overcome the internal terrrorists who are the real threats to our society.

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now' date='

Back to Page 1.

[b']Anybody wanna tell me why I'm supposed to be happy about owing the government hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, and I'm supposed to sit quietly while Obama cranks up the debt machine to bury us?[/b]

Well Neo, here's a pretty good article on it.

Click here

If you want, you can Blame Lincoln. He's the one that started the whole Income Tax thing.

im pretty sure any "young" political person is full of **** and heavily influenced by whoever is making the best points on that particular day.......

If you ask me, jonh lennon got it right, all you need is love-NOT EMPATHY, but love.

I feel bad for alot of people, I help out and volunteer when i can.My mom is disabled, my dad works his *** off, but we keep on keeping on, we got a little bit of GOVT money (until we turned 18 because of our mom), but 85 percent of our income came from my dad, my brothers part time work, and my part time work, It is a good example of hard work leading to sucsess

A wise political mind once told me, when it comes to bailouts and welfare ect-free rides usually take you to bad destinations

That's about the same way I feel about college Republicans -- or Young Republicans -- who believe in warmongering; bigotry; bullying foreign countries; greed; Ayn Rand BS; torture; etc. Most of them I've heard would sleep with the self-professed leader of the conservatives' date=' the uneducated Limbaugh or his disciples like NeoCon, KSG, etc.

[b']Are you suggesting that College Republicans and Young Republicans all believe in warmongering; bigotry; bullying foreign countries; greed; Ayn Rand BS; torture; etc.? Or just the ones that you met? Sounds like more B.S. ...like your machete fantasties...=D> [/b]

I think far too many youngsters today have fallen for the right wing creed, "let me get mine, and the heck with everyone else."

Where is this mysterious "right wing creed"? I believe that charity comes from the heart and not from government. I believe that charity is not well served by the federal government, which spends about $1.53 or more for each $1.00 of "charity" that it provides.

Finally, quite whining about your debt -- get another job or something and do something about it if necessary. Your debt is no different than anyone else - but you whine like you have been singled out.

Apparently, your creed is charity for all, as long as it's the "rich" paying the bill. You have obtusely missed the complaint about taxes. Under the plan that you like, success is punished, and wealth should be redistributed...

Folks like Vagabond gives me great faith that this country of ours will overcome the internal terrrorists who are the real threats to our society.

What we need are folks that will stand up for common sense, responsibility, basic fairness and the principles behind our constitutional republic. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh...but you go right ahead listening to the voices in your head, you'll be fine...

Thanks KSG for more right wing bull.

My taxes will go up. As I understand it I'll pay an extra $3000 on the next $100,000 I make -- big deal.

If you can't afford it, try getting another job, second job or sell some stuff (like some assault weapons if you can stand to part with them).

As to the Constitution, those guys endorsed slavery, prohibited women from voting, and allowed killing Native Americans for their land.

Not much different than the Taliban when you get right down to it. Think about Jefferson writing about liberty and all that and then going home and raping and beating his slaves, and selling them when they were past their prime.

What we need are folks that will stand up for common sense, responsibility, basic fairness and the principles behind our constitutional republic. I don't listen to Rush Limbaugh...but you go right ahead listening to the voices in your head, you'll be fine...

Common sense? Like, I dunno, investing resources into education, medical research, and energy reform? Responsibility? Like not engaging in a war based on conjured suspicions of WMDs and in the spirit of "retribution" for a terrorist attack that wasn't committed by the country we invaded? Or "basic fairness," like that allowed to two homosexuals to be married? Principles of our constitutional republic? Like that bit about giving us your tired, your poor, and your huddled masses, and then granting them the right to engage in the pursuit of happiness along with all their fellow humans who were created equal? You mean, people who stand up for all that?

Check, check, check, and check, looks like I'm your "folks."

Thanks KSG for more right wing bull.

My taxes will go up. As I understand it I'll pay an extra $3000 on the next $100' date='000 I make -- big deal.

If you can't afford it, try getting another job, second job or sell some stuff (like some assault weapons if you can stand to part with them).

As to the Constitution, those guys endorsed slavery, prohibited women from voting, and allowed killing Native Americans for their land.

Not much different than the Taliban when you get right down to it. Think about Jefferson writing about liberty and all that and then going home and raping and beating his slaves, and selling them when they were past their prime. [/quote']

I take a bit of exception with you on this one. It is my opinion that one can rise above the culture and or traditions of their ancestors. In that spirit I feel Thomas Jefferson, Ben Franklin and many of the other founding fathers have done. Although I do think mistakes were made by them in our nations founding and legal corner stone documents, but on whole those documents have stood extremely well to the passage of time and were chock full of forethought and obvious advancements made by our slave owning misogynistic forefathers. They may have been individually less then honorable people, but as a group they have left us a legacy of huge potential. So long as we don't throw it all away.

Answer to question one: Yes' date=' I'm in college. I, in addition to attending a full schedule of classes at a Big Ten Research I university, work 20+ hours a week at an IT job (they call us "data center technicians"). [/quote']

WHAT DO I THINK GOES ON AT COLLEGE?

Looks like I f-ing nailed it - again. You show all the classic symptoms.

Great job on the cut and paste (you know what plagiarism is, I presume?) and the co-opting of quasi-knowledge.

I think that has been placed under the umbrella of "research" when you surf for sypathetic quotes in place of knowledge.

When you get your head out of your ***, your *** out of college, and your wallet out to pay ALL your bills, let me know.

One prediction;

You'll have a tough time in the years ahead, due to an intellectual adjustment that will be required.

This brief window where you know everything there is to know will pass and you'll be required to actually possess knowledge and an ability to cope in the real world.

Your boss in the real world (where they pay GOOD wages) may expect a lot for his money.

Buy a house, a car, a wife & kids.

Yes, I said 'buy' them because you won't get married in a soup line or your folk's basement.

Pay your own way, and when you start earning REAL money with your advanced education, look at how little you keep.

Oh, and if you miss a SINGLE student loan payment I hope they repossess your brain.

:-

My taxes will go up. As I understand it I'll pay an extra $3000 on the next $100' date='000 I make -- big deal.[/quote'] Hoyt, are YOU not planning to pay for ANY of the bailouts or deficit spending?

If you can't afford it' date=' try getting another job, second job or sell some stuff (like some assault weapons if you can stand to part with them).[/quote']YOU FINALLY SPELLED IT CORRECTLY!!!!

Hoyt, what would you sell? I know you're borderline sociopath with machete fantasies, so that's out...

As to the Constitution' date=' those guys endorsed slavery, prohibited women from voting, and allowed killing Native Americans for their land.[/quote']You REALLY HATE this nation, don't you?

How do you stand it here? How do you cope?

Not much different than the Taliban when you get right down to it. Think about Jefferson writing about liberty and all that and then going home and raping and beating his slaves' date=' and selling them when they were past their prime. [/quote']

I'm not as kind as Homz on this one.

Get out of my country.

Well Neo' date=' here's a pretty good article on it.

Click here

How Stuff Works?

WAY too complicated for me.....

(WTF?)

If you want' date=' you can Blame Lincoln. He's the one that started the whole Income Tax thing.[/quote']

What does THAT have to do with this? Read the question very slowly.... concentrate until you reach the end....

Anybody wanna tell me why I'm supposed to be happy about owing the government hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxes, and I'm supposed to sit quietly while Obama cranks up the debt machine to bury us?

You're doing one of the Classic Liberal Moves.

Ignore the question, deny the subject, spread moral relativism Liberally.

Obama is raising taxes on income, payroll, investments, DEATH, and jacking up the cost of everything else.

Here, one more time since all you Lefty Obama syncophants and worshippers are so thick in the skull.

Get out of my country.

Our country was drawn with a diverse palette of cultures and traditions. I am therefore compelled to welcome that diversity of thoughts and vote in favor of Hoyt staying in the country and canceling the vote cast by Neo.

WHAT DO I THINK GOES ON AT COLLEGE?

Looks like I f-ing nailed it - again. You show all the classic symptoms.

Great job on the cut and paste (you know what plagiarism is' date=' I presume?) and the co-opting of quasi-knowledge.

I think that has been placed under the umbrella of "research" when you surf for sypathetic quotes in place of knowledge.

When you get your head out of your ***, your *** out of college, and your wallet out to pay ALL your bills, let me know.

One prediction;

You'll have a tough time in the years ahead, due to an intellectual adjustment that will be required.

This brief window where you know [i']everything there is to know[/i] will pass and you'll be required to actually possess knowledge and an ability to cope in the real world.

Your boss in the real world (where they pay GOOD wages) may expect a lot for his money.

Buy a house, a car, a wife & kids.

Yes, I said 'buy' them because you won't get married in a soup line or your folk's basement.

Pay your own way, and when you start earning REAL money with your advanced education, look at how little you keep.

Oh, and if you miss a SINGLE student loan payment I hope they repossess your brain.

I'm not even going to dignify this with a response, mostly because at no point do you address any of the political concerns of my post. Just know that, at every point you've attempted to describe me and my life, you've described the exact opposite. Zero dollars in debt, I don't plagiarize where it actually matters, my schoolwork (lol internet MLA police), and my better half and I don't have kids because we think 21 is a little young yet, especially since we're not out of college yet. Thank you for attempting to belittle me, my hard work and accomplishments, and my family and future. I'm sure you think you've proven a point somewhere, but really all you've done is made yourself look like a giant asshole.

I'm not even going to dignify this with a response' date=' mostly because at no point do you address any of the political concerns of my post. Just know that, at every point you've attempted to describe me and my life, you've described the exact opposite. Zero dollars in debt, I don't plagiarize where it actually matters, my schoolwork (lol internet MLA police), and my better half and I don't have kids because we think 21 is a little young yet, especially since we're not out of college yet. Thank you for attempting to belittle me, my hard work and accomplishments, and my family and future. I'm sure you think you've proven a point somewhere, but really all you've done is made yourself look like a giant asshole.[/quote']

Good post Vagabond, but since I assume you are going to Purdue I will be forced to vote you out of the country. IU rocks!

You can make travel arrangements with Neo. I can only assume he will pick up the tab on the whole family for your one way trip to the liberal Utopian nation of Cuba. :-

I'm sure you think you've proven a point somewhere' date=' but really all you've done is made yourself look like a giant asshole.[/quote']

My point?

I din't seek you out, nor attempt to educate you.

YOU attacked ME D!ck Tracy.

You don't like how it went.

Get over it.

Grow up.

Come back when ya got something you can call your own.

For now, you're a mere puppet with a college professor's hand up your ***.

Better half?

Don't believe in marriage either?

That's it, always leave yourself an open door to bail out.

Gonna answer that question about hundreds of thousands of dollars in taxation now, or keep barking like a Chihuahua?

I now vote Neo out of the country for his over use of the word educate. Those that don't have one should be limited on the use of the word. Neo has passed the allotted 3 uses per day.

He will not be given travel expenses to his conservative Utopian country of Deutchland 1934. A time machine will be required to fulfill this deportation. :-

LOL... I just love when I'm in the zone.

I now vote my self out of the country for having blatantly violated 'Godwin's Law'. I will be sent to my Utopian country of Hawaii 1750. A time machine will also be required. Travel and deportation expenses paid for by the good fellas at the RNC. "Gee they're good folks.

He will not be given travel expenses to his conservative Utopian country of Deutchland 1934.

More Nazi references eh' date=' D!ck head?

LOL... I just love when I'm in the zone.
The target zone?

More baiting from you, just WAITING to be "offended" and then cry how mistreated you are.

Truly a stupid m@ther fxxker...

Oh, how I wish I had saved all those PM's welcoming me back to the forum.

Lotsa "good to see ya" followed by suggestions for me to go find YOU in the next sentence.

Their motivation is becoming very clear...

Archived