Gibson Brands Forums

The Defeatocrat Party Agenda

NeoConMan

• Replies 338
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If the democrats are the "great working class" as you put it' date=' then why does it always seem to be the democrats that are protesting in the streets so much? If they are the working class, shouldn't they be working? Where do these "workers" work? How do they get so much time off from work to protest?

I've been working for 34 years, I'm a conservative and I don't have time to protest...I'm too busy working...=P~ [/quote']

How do you have so much time to post on this forum if you are working so hard? I have time because I am a lazy democrat.

Well' date=' I don't get my dignity from the Government, but I think I know what you mean. You'd like the Government to treat you with respect because your a citizen.

If we want our money back, we need to demand it from the Banking Corps, and the Auto Industry. But demanding it back would just put us in a Nation without Banking. Also known as a Third World Nation. Not the best environment for thriving communities full of children, but ripe for that revolution you wanted.

And so you want to revolt if we don't get our money back? What governing structure do you suggest we use in place of the system we have now? Or are you suggesting we just take over the White House and put in a random guy from the crowd in the oval office and say, "He's It"?

Get involved in the system. look into your loal politics and see how it all leads to Washington. For all it's faults, we are a republic of the people. Some of the people are money hungry, ruthless, and ambitious. They'll be there after you revolution to pick up the peices and put themselves in the position to take advantage of the New Government. The trick is to sift through the Bull **** and Vote responsibly.

The old argument, "They're all crooked, and you're all Fools for falling for the game" is a text book Cop Out.[/quote']

You are a wise man FirstMeasure, I appoint you as president of the united staes,

You are a wise man FirstMeasure' date=' I appoint you as president of the united staes,[/quote']

Thanks, I'll model my Presidency after James Buchanan, or maybe Rutherford Birchard Hayes.

And Ice Cream on Sunday for everyone, I don't care if it is Socialized Ice Cream

Thanks' date=' I'll model my Presidency after James Buchanan, or maybe Rutherford Birchard Hayes.

And Ice Cream on Sunday for everyone, I don't care if it is Socialized Ice Cream[/quote']

French vanilla ice cream?

What? No chocolate? You're not buddy light are you?

You'll have the right to eat chocolate, but it wouldn't be politcally prudent for the Government to offer anything but Vanilla. Our research shows over 53% of registered Voters that bother to take polls, find Vanilla to be the "Least Offensive Flavor" of Ice Cream.

obviously' date=' you research is from a biased political perspective

liberals prefer rainbow sherbet, because it is fat free and no animals where harmed while making it

conservatives prefer steak flavored ice cream, because the red meat reminds them of how rugged and individualistic they are

:- [/quote']

George Bush was right, this Job is Hard. Can we get our scientists working on Steak Flavored Sherbert? That will be reaching across the Isle, but I may lose the base. :-k

Wow!

I missed so much while I was gone....

I'll respond to this' date=' NeoConMan...Did you you ever - on this forum - call someone a "d*ckhead" or a "mother****er"? Just answer me that, NeoConMan, if you are a real man...[/quote']Yeah, jealous?

Wishing it was you?

Take all you want smart guy.

I won't be offended if people call you such names....

I don't even own a holster.

I NEVER carry openly.

No' date=' he carries it in his trousers so people think he has a penis.

Because he has none, he hides it in his trousers; thus, never carries openly...

Lots of Right-Wing fanatics do this; it makes them feel like a man. Very sad...[/quote']OH! You GOT me!

Yep, you have me all figured out, from your first attack on me with your head completely up your ***.

You were wrong from the start and went steadily downhill from there...

On my motorcycle, sometimes I have a revolver in my pocket or in my jacket.

Other times, I carry a Glock - usually my 10mm.

Depends on many factors.

How warm it is, where I'm riding in the desert, if I have my luggage on my bike or not.

So, what made you think I'm a Right-Wing fanatic? I'VE never told you I was, so where do you get your hunch?

If it makes you feel better, I would LOVE to show you my penis.

Not in a gay way or anything, just to urinate in your face - that's all.

:-)

Hey' date=' NeoConMan...I read that historians are voting on Bush being among the worst five presidents in history.

Are you weeping? Are you angry? Are you accepting? Are you pulling out that pistol of yours, big guy?[/quote']Historian is a loose term in the last few decades, especially with the dawn of the Information Age.

Lots to choose from, little of it accurate.

You can choose what suits you best with facts no concern, as you've done so far in everything I've seen you type.

Weeping?

Me?

No, Bush will be judged by history and his mistakes are his.

If you want me to defend him on every move he made, you're just as stupid on this point as all your others.

I disagree with many of his actions, especially in his second term.

I believe he will be vindicated through history for the strong stand he took on his convictions, much like Lincoln was.

The pathetic lying, bowing, pandering, empty promise-laden Obama Presidency will get that rolling before you know it.

(To HeyMr.Potassium) Did you graduate high school?

I'm not taking a side on the gun argument but you are one of the most immature asses I've seen on this forum' date=' and I've only read 3 of your posts. [/quote']

Wow, well-said OP!

(Oilpit and I have had our disagreements, so don't think for a second he's a stooge for me)

I'm between my Masters and Doctorate. So yeah' date=' I did...[/quote'] Wow. That explains ALOT!

Okay, Mr.Potassium, answer THIS.

Who's paying for your college?

(This should be GOOD!)

And don't tell me YOU are, that's a crock of sh!t just like all your others.

Go back to your hole in Seattle and get your Kurt Cobain on.
*** hole to EVERYBODY' date=' eh?

Wonder how that works for you in the real world?

Betting over the death of the U.S.A.? That sounds rather sick to me...
That's what you do with every post. That's what you're being taught with your "education" and what you crusade for.

When you start paying REAL taxes on REAL income (the idea behind degrees, no?) you'll remember me.

You might even dream about me like Homz does....

My doctor told me to watch my blood pressure' date=' so to the joy of some of you, the sadness of others, and the disinterest of most, I'm DONE with this section of the Lounge...[/quote']

What?

After all I typed here?

It's all gonna go to waste?

:-

Wow!

That's what you do with every post. That's what you're being taught with your "education" and what you crusade for.

When you start paying REAL taxes on REAL income (the idea behind degrees' date=' no?) you'll remember me.

You might even dream about me like Homz does....

[/quote']

I don't dream about you.

In fact I think the only interesting post I've ever read by you was the one where you gave techniques for guitar care and cleaning. I actually used some of that info. Thanks for that.

Now go ahead and start shooting off and calling me names. BTW your not even good at that. No clever tact is evident.

Hah!

Yeah, I give as I get.

Issue a challenge, asking for an explanation or rationale for America-defeating policies and I get the Democrat/Lefty version of Virtual Tourette's Syndrome.

Challenge the ideas put forth in the name of Hope & Change and point out that Crisis & Calamity are being unleashed on the nation in an alarming fashion - look at the responses.....

*()&%*%#!)&*^$#&^$!^#%@&$^_(*&@^*)$%*@)&$^_(&*@^$*)&@^$ YOU!!!!

All I'm doing is flipping on the kitchen light, it's the Obamatrons that are scurrying around like cockroaches....

As I've alwas said, feel free to disagree with me - now show me where I'm wrong.

Archived