Gibson Brands Forums

Double Albums

Sgt. Pepper

5 minutes ago, Pinch said:

Puppets it is not. 

I don't get as upset about them as you do, though, but what bugs me to the point of high BP is how Jason was treated, and then they go and give Trujillo a million just for agreeing to play with them. 

Listen to the Justice shows. He's was a very, very good fit/player. 

Puppets was not a double, though. Yeah 'Tallica and U2 are the bands I absoulty can't stomach. I don't even go back and listen to old 'Tallica. Used to love Puppets, Lightning and Justice. I never liked the first one and The Black Album is dumbed down Metal for girls. 

I saw Suicidal in '93, in Hawaii when I lived there from '92 - '94. I think he was is the band then. I was sick that night but went to the show anyway.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

20 minutes ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Puppets was not a double, though. Yeah 'Tallica and U2 are the bands I absoulty can't stomach. I don't even go back and listen to old 'Tallica. Used to love Puppets, Lightning and Justice. I never liked the first one and The Black Album is dumbed down Metal for girls. 

I saw Suicidal in '93, in Hawaii when I lived there from '92 - '94. I think he was is the band then. I was sick that night but went to the show anyway.

Yup, same here, saw them with ST and Rob on bass.