Gibson Brands Forums

Do you ever make a valid comment axe?

caleb

LOL look at axe backing away...what are you a chicken axe? Oh and im not intellectually challenged...its the world wide web dumd@$$! =D>

Like I said ... read my post.... retard.

If you had read and comprehended it you would understand.................retard.

With love.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL look at axe backing away...what are you a chicken axe? Oh and im not intellectually challenged...its the world wide web dumd@$$! [-(

Why would you try and defend not being a stupid kid by calling him a chicken... That's totally immature. And stupid. You're proving his point for him! Lol and you even misspelled dumb in "dumb@$$" cute censorship.

Anyways I agree that this post was out of line and hypocritical

Why is this thred still going on the person that insulted axe was a kid and axe is like 30 + insulting the kid back. I say both you grow up and stop throwing fuel on the fire.

Considering axe has facial hair older then the kid who is making fun of him he should be man enough to walk away from this. The topic was does axe ever make valid points and from what ive read on these forums yes he does cause he spends what id like to think alot of his time doing this ....... So id take what he has to say as helping ppl so what is your beef with him ...

nicely handled axe=d> as for caleb...c'mon man this forum is here for us to express our love for our favorite instrument and to express our disappointment for its modern beveling(i didnt forget about you hbomb) but not to fight over something as childish as this...this topic shouldnt even still be up let alone be in the sg forum.

Dont you love forums..?! Would never happen if this was done over a pint in the pub. Maybe some here wouldn't be allowed in...

If this happened in a pub and pints were involved, AXE would have ended this before the other guy finished his sentence :- ... my bet of course would be for AXE.

Just kidding

Like I said ... read my post.... retard.

If you had read and comprehended it you would understand.................retard.

With love.

Axe dont you work with retared chidren...like you said axe...your always serious. Lets say i was retared wouldnt that make you a bad person axe?

Why would you try and defend not being a stupid kid by calling him a chicken... That's totally immature. And stupid. You're proving his point for him! Lol and you even misspelled dumb in "dumb@$$" cute censorship.

Anyways I agree that this post was out of line and hypocritical

Your still new here...you dont much about this place...not good to start a fight yet...watch your back man.

Young farts know how to prove an old farts point.

As always...

Greetings from another old fart.

And by the way, Axe has made lots of usefull comments. But he may be a little harsh from time to time.

As always...

Greetings from another old fart.

And by the way' date=' Axe has made lots of usefull comments. But he may be a little harsh from time to time.[/quote']

I know he is helpful %10 of the time in this forum but...if he admits hes a **** ill leave him alone.

Conditional demands for getting your own head out of your ***, young 'un?

Yeah, Axe is sure to comply....

If this was a pub, Axe would be trying to decide whether to knock your dumb *** out, or just spank you.

Maybe they should allow all ages into pubs and bars.

Kiddies would learn manners a lot sooner...

](*,)

Conditional demands for getting your own head out of your ***' date=' young 'un?

Yeah, Axe is [i']sure[/i] to comply....

If this was a pub, Axe would be trying to decide whether to knock your dumb *** out, or just spank you.

Maybe they should allow all ages into pubs and bars.

Kiddies would learn manners a lot sooner...

:-

About that...its a ****ing guitar forum...not a pub.

Did I mention that I like your avatars?

But back to topic. I don´t think it´s good when anyone calls whoever stupid or uses any other insults. This goes for Axe as well. That isn´t what I expect from a guitar forum. Of course there may be dumb questions as well. But if I consider a question to be a joke or too dumb to be honest, I wouldn´t respond. Some people however seem to think that it´s cool to give harsh answers. And my personal opinion is that we should ignore this.

There are many different folks out there and they should be accepted as they are. If you don´t like them, leave ´em alone.

It´s one of the disadvantages of the internet that it´s easy to write things without even knowing each other. If this would be a pub it would be different. If you disliked someone at all, you wouldn´t even talk to him or her. And if it would be an impersonal problem it could be discussed while having a few beers together.

B.t.w. I prefer pubs over forums....:-

Greetings

Kurt

Archived