Gibson Brands Forums

Welcome back Buddy "My Struggle" Light

Bluemoon

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think he would... he is too afraid of black people' date=' asians and latinos (and everyone else) to go outside his mom's basement (unless his KKK friends call him and invite him to hide in one of their basements).

Just ridiculous... a bunch of grown ups banding toghether with the sole purpose of hiding.[/quote']

You forgot gays, Thundergod! The gays are out to get us with their demand for equal rights and wanting to be able to be just as miserable as the rest of us married folks.....

TG' date=' you strike me as a genuinely "nice" guy. I noticed it shortly after my arrival here last year. You very seldom have anything to say that's critical on a personal level about any of the other members here. You frequently express your appreciation of the admirable qualities you find in others. In my book, you've got nothing to prove.

That reminds me of an old saying from a former Gramma-in-law from North Carolina. She said "You can only stir up so much ___ before you get some on yourself." While you may think you're having fun playing with the likes of a Buddy Light, remember you have to be on their level to play. And that is, in my estimation, beneath you.

I hope that answers your question, even though it was rhetorical. :-k [/quote']

I apreciate your comment man, and think you are right.

You forgot gays' date=' Thundergod! The gays are out to get us with their demand for equal rights and wanting to be able to be just as miserable as the rest of us married folks.....[/quote']

Who in his right mind would want that?:-k

(getting married in less than a year=p~ )

I don't think he would... he is too afraid of black people' date=' asians and latinos (and everyone else) to go outside his mom's basement (unless his KKK friends call him and invite him to hide in one of their basements).

Just ridiculous... a bunch of grown ups banding toghether with the sole purpose of hiding.[/quote']

The irony is that the US as you know it is not an old civilisation. In other words, unless Buddy Light is a native American Indian, his ancestors were foreigners at some stage. How can you sustain being a racist in a country that is great and was created by people who came from every corner of the world?

I just dont get white supremacists. They must be just SO AFRAID!!

The irony is that the US as you know it is not an old civilisation. In other words' date=' unless Buddy Light is a native American Indian, his ancestors were foreigners at some stage. How can you sustain being a racist in a country that is great and was created by people who came from every corner of the world?

I just dont get white supremacists. They must be just SO AFRAID!![/quote']

Hey man, I like your way of thought... I said the same a while ago to buddy (previous to his last ban) and he never responded... That's why I said he was afraid and they banded toghether to hide hehehehe

Here's for good times anim_32.gif (and a nice multi-cultural/racial forum)

yeah im afraid that my kids are gonna be the minority in this country cause the poor blacks dont know how to use a condom. they just keep poppin babies out with no regard for raising them or taking care of them financially. who pays?? me, the guy that busts my *** everyday just so tyrone can get 4 girls knocked up and then go hang on the corner and collect welfare and eat fried chicken.

Hey man' date=' I like your way of thought... I said the same a while ago to buddy (previous to his last ban) and he never responded... That's why I said he was afraid and they banded toghether to hide hehehehe

Here's for good times [img']http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj236/thundergod_5/anim_32.gif[/img] (and a nice multi-cultural/racial forum)

I don't drink, but I would drink to that.

yeah im afraid that my kids are gonna be the minority in this country cause the poor blacks dont know how to use a condom. they just keep poppin babies out with no regard for raising them or taking care of them financially. who pays?? me' date=' the guy that busts my *** everyday just so tyrone can get 4 girls knocked up and then go hang on the corner and collect welfare and eat fried chicken.[/quote']

I know a guy in East Texas that thinks this way. The funny thing is that he has a relative who married a black guy and they had a beautiful baby and he didn't want anything to do with the baby. It is sort of ironic. That will probably happen to you. One of your kids will marry someone of the opposite color - I can see it now.

I know a guy in East Texas that thinks this way. The funny thing is that he has a relative who married a black guy and they had a beautiful baby and he didn't want anything to do with the baby. It is sort of ironic. That will probably happen to you. One of your kids will marry someone of the opposite color - I can see it now.

Please don't scare me like that!! If Buddy has passed on genes to the next generation, then I will know there is surely a hell and evolution is just a cruel joke....

I dont see why its just the blacks' date=' have you never seen a trailer park? [/quote']

+10000=d>

Hey guys... remember octo-mom? (white octo mom that is)

The sad truth Buddy is that there are dumb, lazy, dishonest, stupid and nasty specimens of all races. You cannot truly believe that the only good people on earth are those with white skin AND from the united states AND descendant of european immigrants that went there out of religious intolerance in europe. It's just nuts. Crime, dishonesty, crazyness, stupidity and ignorance does not discriminate, and so shouldn't you.

Not white:

-Jesus

-Budah

-Bob Marley

-Nelson Mandela

-Dalai Lama

-Gandhi

White:

-Joseph Mengele

-Ted bundy

-Charles Manson

-Ed Gein

-The Beane family

-Hitler

-Bush (both of them)

-Ted Kasinski

-"those guys that invaded the rest of europe" not once, but twice

At the end of the day, you can't really blame any given race for what's wrong with the world, or for something that happened to you or someone you know/knew. It's like blaming all of humanity for what some f-ckers are doing to the world, animals and plants.

+10000=d>

Hey guys... remember octo-mom? (white octo mom that is)

The sad truth Buddy is that there are dumb' date=' lazy, dishonest, stupid and nasty specimens of all races. You cannot truly believe that the only good people on earth are those with white skin AND from the united states AND descendant of european immigrants that went there out of religious intolerance in europe. It's just nuts. Crime, dishonesty, crazyness, stupidity and ignorance does not discriminate, and so shouldn't you.

Not white:

-Jesus

-Budah

-Bob Marley

-Nelson Mandela

-Dalai Lama

-Gandhi

White:

-Joseph Mengele

-Ted bundy

-Charles Manson

-Ed Gein

-The Beane family

-Hitler

-Bush (both of them)

-Ted Kasinski

-"those guys that invaded the rest of europe" not once, but twice

At the end of the day, you can't really blame any given race for what's wrong with the world, or for something that happened to you or someone you know/knew. It's like blaming all of humanity for what some f-ckers are doing to the world, animals and plants. [/quote']

You can also add John Lennon, Paul McCartney into the Non White category.

You can also add John Lennon' date=' Paul McCartney into the Non White category.[/quote']

...and the list grows...

White

John Lennon

Paul McCartney

Ringo and George

Angus

Jimmy

Black

Jimmy

Satan:-s

The guy that killed John Lennon, despite press pics and stuff, is definitively black:-"

Archived