Gibson Brands Forums

Anyone's Dog Gonna Hide Under The Bed Tonight

Sgt. Pepper

On 7/12/2023 at 10:47 PM, Retired said:

$125.00 for a toy?  I just tell our dog,  get the fly. He goes after any he sees and then spits them out.  They must taste awful.  

A joke I read somewhere,

Middle of night. Intruder in doorway to bedroom. I pick up my laser pointer. Put dot on intruders chest. Wiggle laser. Let the cat do the rest.

On 7/14/2023 at 11:34 AM, CROWB8 said:

A joke I read somewhere,

Middle of night. Intruder in doorway to bedroom. I pick up my laser pointer. Put dot on intruders chest. Wiggle laser. Let the cat do the rest.

Oh, Ok....The Midnight intruder? What I would do is, open the nightstand drawer next to the bed. Pull out my 5 pound Taurus Raging Judge. It has a laser on it.  Plus 6 cylinders and say; "Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolates, You Never Know What You're Gonna Get?" It shoots,  .410 both 2 12" and 3" shells.  Also .45 Colt and .454 Casual. I can load them in any order I wish. I usually place a .454 or two in it in case they have a vest on.  .410, is just 3" shells and Winchester and Federal slugs.  5-  .41 caliber discs in Federal and 4 discs in Winchester with 16 large BB's. Then maybe a .45 Colt or not? No one has ever broke in though. Might be because of the sign on the back door? It is a target of mine with 6 rounds in the Bullseye and says, ("We don't call 911.") Then another sign,  2 Dobermans and says,  ("We Can Make It To The Fence In 3 Seconds, Can You?"). 

Crowbar, There is a true story about a young couple and a cat.  They both worked at Burlington Northern Railroad when I did. Anyway, the guy had a hilarious story. He was always telling me about their sex stuff. He did weird stuff like put bandages on his penis and say, OW OW Dobbie, Kiss it. Anyway, He said he was making love to her and his balls must have been shaking. The kitten was behind him watching and they did not know it. The cat latched all its claws on them and wouldn't let go. I was laughing hysterically Ha Ha. He hollered to his wife, "GET HER OFF!   GET HER OFF!

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

2 hours ago, Retired said:

Crowbar, There is a true story about a young couple and a cat.  They both worked at Burlington Northern Railroad when I did. Anyway, the guy had a hilarious story. He was always telling me about their sex stuff. He did weird stuff like put bandages on his penis and say, OW OW Dobbie, Kiss it. Anyway, He said he was making love to her and his balls must have been shaking. The kitten was behind him watching and they did not know it. The cat latched all its claws on them and wouldn't let go. I was laughing hysterically Ha Ha. He hollered to his wife, "GET HER OFF!   GET HER OFF!

Get your cat declawed. Or no animals in the room during sexy time.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Yeah, a line of thunderstorms has been sliding across northern Alabama for several hours now.

I woke up a few times, and the last time I did so, all three dogs were latched onto me and snuggled up tight.

It's still booming out there, and my creek is up 8 feet or so, and raging like a wicked river.

Reckon there's a bit of flooding here abouts.

🤨

On 7/20/2023 at 8:02 PM, Sgt. Pepper said:

It just started thundering, my dog is not happy.

We have to let him out before the storms. He won't go out in any rain. That said, I learned a trick when I used to show Dobermans. All the people who showed dogs did this and it works. If you know your dog has to go poop but refuses to because of weather, put a wooden match stick in their butt and release them outside. It's something to do with the surfer on the match. Drives them crazy till they poop it out. At dog shows, no one wanted a dog to poop in the ring in front of the judge so the match stick rule was always used outside before dogs went in the ring to be shown. Works with every dog I've ever owned.  Even in the rain Lol.