Gibson Brands Forums

This is a little Sinister

IanHenry

FYI - For the last few days, here in the US, this story has made national news on major news outlet's TV and web coverage.  At least one of the female chinese communists appears to be positioned as a "honey trap" that has snagged at least one high ranking British politician.  Reportedly, most of the other chinese individuals in this video are the children of high ranking chinese communist party members. This may explain why they expect "the little people" around them, including law enforcement, to do what they say without question.  Nothing fake about this video.

38 minutes ago, Sheepdog1969 said:

FYI - For the last few days, here in the US, this story has made national news on major news outlet's TV and web coverage.  At least one of the female chinese communists appears to be positioned as a "honey trap" that has snagged at least one high ranking British politician.  Reportedly, most of the other chinese individuals in this video are the children of high ranking chinese communist party members. This may explain why they expect "the little people" around them, including law enforcement, to do what they say without question.  Nothing fake about this video.

Well, okay, one national outlet and a bunch of conservative tabloids and clickbait compilers.  Drawing my own conclusion.  

1 minute ago, PrairieDog said:

Well, okay, one national outlet and a bunch of conservative tabloids and clickbait compilers.  Drawing my own conclusion.  

Just so you know, I am one of those people who believe none of what I hear and half of what I see. I agree with a lot of what you say about the propaganda machine and societal manipulation. I just think this video is real. However, I DO think it is being amplified for a multitude of reasons. 

Opinions are like belly buttons, everybody's' got one.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Sheepdog1969 said:

Just so you know, I am one of those people who believe none of what I hear and half of what I see. I agree with a lot of what you say about the propaganda machine and societal manipulation. I just think this video is real. However, I DO think it is being amplified for a multitude of reasons. 

Opinions are like belly buttons, everybody's' got one.

hear ya!

• Like 1

On 1/26/2024 at 7:14 PM, PrairieDog said:

I think it's a good idea to not judge the veracity of a news report based purely on who is publishing it - or who is not.    Or, put another way:   "Conservative Tabloids"  might occasionally get it right. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fortyearspickn said:

I think it's a good idea to not judge the veracity of a news report based purely on who is publishing it - or who is not.    Or, put another way:   "Conservative Tabloids"  might occasionally get it right. 

There is nothing wrong with being conservative or liberal. It’s the conservatives that are a-holes or liberals that are a-holes that are the problem. Some need to go to extremes due to their politics. The ones in office are the worst of the worst. Parasites that can’t find a real job, so the get a job trying to run others lives.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

7 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

so the get a job trying to run others lives.

I think this line should read " ...so they get a job trying to ruin other's lives."

Edited by gearbasher
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Does anyone know for sure, but in Commie China are you only allowed to touch a person if you are the same age?

I loved Chinese guy yelling at the piano guy.

"Don't touch her you are not the same age as her."

Its like in Spinal Tap when Nigel tells Marty DeBergi not to even look, touch or point at the new Strat with the tag on it. I think it was a Strat.

Edited by Sgt. Pepper

I think in countries that have refined 'control' to a whole new level - they can make virtually anything appear illegal, immoral of fattening.  And, as seen in the video, a big part of it is the  loud intimidating accusatory tone and repetition.   I imagine they select people who are, by nature, controlling - and put them in classes, complete with Role Playing.   The good ones, get taught English as a Second Language and allowed to live in the Free World.  The English Pianist was too polite.  The only cure for this is to tell the verbal abuser to  "STFU".   

24 minutes ago, fortyearspickn said:

I think in countries that have refined 'control' to a whole new level - they can make virtually anything appear illegal, immoral of fattening.  And, as seen in the video, a big part of it is the  loud intimidating accusatory tone and repetition.   I imagine they select people who are, by nature, controlling - and put them in classes, complete with Role Playing.   The good ones, get taught English as a Second Language and allowed to live in the Free World.  The English Pianist was too polite.  The only cure for this is to tell the verbal abuser to  "STFU".   

It would have been a whole different scenario if the Commie Chinese guy was yelling at a Football (Soccer) Holligan.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Sgt. Pepper said:

Does anyone know for sure, but in Commie China are you only allowed to touch a person if you are the same age?

I loved Chinese guy yelling at the piano guy.

"Don't touch her you are not the same age as her."

Its like in Spinal Tap when Nigel tells Marty DeBergi not to even look, touch or point at the new Strat with the tag on it. I think it was a Strat.