Gibson Brands Forums

Whew.. Glad That's Over....

Murph

I think I ate some bad turnips last night, or got slipped some windowpane.

It was a nightmare. I was a liberal for a day.

I dreamed I sold my guns, bought a machete, marched with faggots, dissed Seal/Rangers/S.O.G, defended Nancy Pelosi, put "energy saving" light bulbs in my house, then couldn't see anything, used E85 in my (Ford F150) truck and it ran like crap, bought a Bruce Springsteen CD., took some beercans to a recycle center, then spent the money on beer, started smoking pot again, adopted a highway, planted a tree, saved a whale, and boycotted K.F.C.

Weird, eh?

I think I ate some bad turnips last night' date=' or got slipped some windowpane.

I dreamed I sold my guns, bought a machete, marched with faggots, dissed Seal/Rangers/S.O.G, defended Nancy Pelosi, put "energy saving" light bulbs in my house, then couldn't see anything, used E85 in my (Ford F150) truck and it ran like crap, bought a Bruce Springsteen CD., took some beercans to a recycle center, then spent the money on beer, started smoking pot again, adopted a highway, planted a tree, saved a whale, and boycotted K.F.C.

Weird, eh?

[/quote']

LOL!

I ate a chocolate covered ant once.

Murph does this mean you wont be at Karl Marx appreciation night? Oh. He's this guy who wrote a book a long time ago.

Oh yea..................

I'll be there..............................................

You just won't see me....

Oh yea..................

I'll be there..............................................

You just won't see me....

Didn't we book your band to do both kinds of music, country and Western?

No I'm not. I don't care.

Jerry Jeff is a great writer. Viva Terlingua, was recorded live in Luchenbach Texas around 1973.

You're missing out, if you missed it my friend.

Best of luck.

Murph.

Jerry Jeff is a great writer. Viva Terlingua' date=' was recorded live in Luchenbach Texas around 1973.

You're missing out, if you missed it my friend.

Best of luck.

Murph.[/quote']

Still don't care.:-

I think I ate some bad turnips last night' date=' or got slipped some windowpane.

Weird, eh?

[/quote']

your use of the word "faggots" speaks volumes about what kind of a person you are. the rest of the "hilarious" BS you post, confirms it. do you toss around the "N" word so freely as well? there's a rather thick film of scum that has settled in on this part of the forum. Gibson would do well to eliminate it.

Weird, eh?

[/quote']

Good thing your dream did not include getting married to Boy George and shown kissing

on national TV !

Didn't we book your band to do both kinds of music' date=' country and Western?

[/quote'] Oh good, they will appeal to the country music fans of America. Flocking to country concerts, better known as Republican Party rallies. These people flock to watch the Special Olympics, while we watch the regular ones.

Murph, it's better over hear on Homz' side. The tent is full to the brim with tolerance and empathy, I'm glad I switched sides. You gave me the idea, Homz convinced me it was right, and Moonie followed behind pointing out where I was wrong in my posts...and here I am now a full fledged liberal! So, please stop referring to our GLB friends as faggots.

Murph' date=' it's better over hear on Homz' side. The tent is full to the brim with tolerance and empathy, I'm glad I switched sides. You gave me the idea, Homz convinced me it was right, and Moonie followed behind pointing out where I was wrong in my posts...and here I am now a full fledged liberal! So, please stop referring to our GLB friends as faggots.[/quote']

Murph' date=' it's better over hear on Homz' side. The tent is full to the brim with tolerance and empathy, I'm glad I switched sides. You gave me the idea, Homz convinced me it was right, and Moonie followed behind pointing out where I was wrong in my posts...and here I am now a full fledged liberal! So, please stop referring to our GLB friends as faggots.[/quote']

your sarcasm and mockery bring nothing to the table. it only illustrates your desperate and feckless attempts to cling to an America that doesn't exist anymore or, your calcified thought process. prolly both. should you see fit to present yourself at the next meeting of "our" side, please report to me. i will provide you with a toilet brush and a bucket to keep you occupied while the rest of us actually try to solve some problems as opposed to regurgitating the same old tired, noxious, narrow minded BS you're all so famous for (the same swill that got you minority status!). bring some rubber gloves, as your penance for the mess you've left us all with will be formidable. or better yet, stay home and just STFU. if you do show up, maybe we'll let you join a janitorial union so you can feed your families. f**kin' maroons.

Archived