Gibson Brands Forums

Sat. Night Off. Never Happens... Here I am....

Murph

I'm not gigging tonight. Got 3 more Sat. nights off till' Jan., and they will book, for sure.

Grilled burgers and sausage's, and the wife crashed, (she was very tired.....). The kid's watching T.V.

I thought being home on a Saturday night would be nice...... Family time.

But I'm here....

Happy Weekend Ya'll......

Murph.

My whole family left for a thing at church. My buddy is comming over to jam. I hope we dont get the cops called on us...

I'm kinda hoping you do.....

No offense.

But it would make a great thread.

"I had to call my wife at Church to bail me out of jail"......................

Ha......

;)

Kidding.....

Murph.

Wicked1 wanted to go out tonight, but after the jam last night I'm still wore out. I guess I'm getting old. Our young one is staying at one of his buddies house, so I really have no good excuse for not going out. I'll probably just shut down the computer and pull my hat down over my eyes and nap.

I am boring. I like it.

I'm kinda hoping you do.....

No offense.

But it would make a great thread.

"I had to call my wife at Church to bail me out of jail"......................

Ha......

;)

Kidding.....

Murph.

Yeah, Id have to marry someone tonite for that to happen tho... :-k

Yeah' date=' Id have to marry someone tonite for that to happen tho... ;) [/quote']

Whoops.

Hey, the night is young. It's only 8:34 Central Standard.

You've got plenty of time!

Murph.

Going to leave in a few minutes to see the new' date=' Night at the Museum; it was my daughters idea. It is our last weekend together because she leaves for a TDY (Temp Duty for the Air Force) to Alaska next weekend.....[/quote']

God Bless her.

And you.

Murph.

On behalf of myself and Jose Cuervo' date=' we're glad you're here to say that Murph.

What was it Bon Scott said? "Have a drink on me."

[/quote']

McCartney.

"Drink to me. Drink to my health. You know I can't drink anymore....."

Murph.

Uhh...i look at guitars on cragislist...they have a "The Paul" guitar for sale for $800...that is the best deal ive seen on a les paul ever...

I think "The Paul" retailed for $599.00 in 1979.

Just sayin'.....

Murph.

Ya but that was 1979....now that the guitar is not made anymore its most likely around...1' date='200?[/quote']

Good point dem00n....

I own a '79 "THE SG" that's solid walnut, with ceremic's and the "velvet brick"..

I wouldn't take $5000.00 for it.

Actually, I probably wouldn't take $10,000.00 for it, because of the history......

Best to ya, pal.....

Murph.

Good point dem00n....

I own a '79 "THE SG" that's solid walnut' date=' with ceremic's and the "velvet brick"..

Actually, I probably wouldn't take $10,000.00 for it, because of the history......

Best to ya, pal.....

Murph.[/quote']

...thats it i gota buy that guitar now!

Oh my achin' back. I spent Saturday night finishing up painting (what will be) my music room. The people who owned the house before me had painted the walls navy blue and installed orange shag carpet. Yes, you read that right. I had to rip out the carpet, scrape the glued underlay off the concrete, repaint, and lay the flooring. This has been a project for months now. I'm almost finished the flooring. It's that TrafficMaster Allure stuff. Pretty simple, except for the edges and ends. My back finally gave out tonight so I grabbed the guitar and sat downstairs to admire my handiwork. Played Nashville Blues by Jorma Kaukonen, now I'm taking a Tylenol (or two) and going to bed! Good night y'all!

IMG_0793.jpg

Oh my achin' back. I spent Saturday night finishing up painting (what will be) my music room. The people who owned the house before me had painted the walls navy blue and installed orange shag carpet. Yes' date=' you read that right. I had to rip out the carpet, scrape the glued underlay off the concrete, repaint, and lay the flooring. This has been a project for months now. I'm almost finished the flooring. It's that TrafficMaster Allure stuff. Pretty simple, except for the edges and ends. My back finally gave out tonight so I grabbed the guitar and sat downstairs to admire my handiwork. Played Nashville Blues by Jorma Kaukonen, now I'm taking a Tylenol (or two) and going to bed! Good night y'all!

[img']http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/Gilliangirl/IMG_0793.jpg[/img]

That's going to look nice. You know that in about 10 years that orange shag will be back in style and you'll be wishing that you had kept it. I'm just sayin'

Good point dem00n....

I own a '79 "THE SG" that's solid walnut' date=' with ceremic's and the "velvet brick"..

Best to ya, pal.....

Murph.[/quote']

Murphyslaw,

You know how much I love my 79 The Paul. Nobody gonna get that one unless I leave it to you!

Steve

Oh my achin' back. I spent Saturday night finishing up painting (what will be) my music room. The people who owned the house before me had painted the walls navy blue and installed orange shag carpet. Yes' date=' you read that right. I had to rip out the carpet, scrape the glued underlay off the concrete, repaint, and lay the flooring. This has been a project for months now. I'm almost finished the flooring. It's that TrafficMaster Allure stuff. Pretty simple, except for the edges and ends. My back finally gave out tonight so I grabbed the guitar and sat downstairs to admire my handiwork. Played Nashville Blues by Jorma Kaukonen, now I'm taking a Tylenol (or two) and going to bed! Good night y'all!

[img']http://i47.photobucket.com/albums/f176/Gilliangirl/IMG_0793.jpg[/img]

Ggirl,

Nice work, a lot of it and a mighty fine, guitar there. Sunday, pain patch time!

Steve

Archived