Gibson Brands Forums

One Of My Songs Is in the top 20.

Steven Tari

Cool. Interesting piece of music.

I always used to wonder what that picture was in your old Avatar. It was too small to make out in the Avatar, but now I know it looks like a bird flying through the fog.

Congrats! Very nice. What did you use to play and record it?

I used a Korg Triton LE 61 key Workstation to Write my music for this recording, I recorded on a Korg D1600 16-Track Digital Recorder. I recorded in my old garage.

I know some of Y'all had some hand in putting Professional recordings together. During my recording time for my new CD. I'd like to ask for your help in tweaking the songs. I'll set up a sight so you can hear the songs as I put them down and I'd like some feedback. I'm doing everything myself just like in the last CD. So I can only do so much.

Cool. Interesting piece of music.

I always used to wonder what that picture was in your old Avatar. It was too small to make out in the Avatar' date=' but now I know it looks like a bird flying through the fog.[/quote']

I took that picture in 94. We had just put in a new pier at the old Star ship yard in Chester Pa. The Coast Guard Ice cutter had just broken the ice on the Delaware River That morning. The Fog came in and I got this picture of a single seagull flying through the fog. It was about 27 below that morning.

Archived