Gibson Brands Forums

Wolverine vs. Terminator

Californiaman

I'm pretty sure that Chuck Norris could take both of them at the same time...

He could do it while asleep, and tied to the bed.

If I had to choose between Terminator and Wolverine, I'd say Terminator. Because, really, be serious, a CANADIAN figthing evil?

I'm pretty sure that Chuck Norris could take both of them at the same time...

It's a little known fact - chuck norris is actually the love child of Wolverine and The Terminator. He was carried by a surrogate mother - The monster from Predator. Long story short, the predator was eaten by Jaws - that movie was actually a documentary. The death scene, where the sheriff shoots at the oxygen tank - he actually missed. That was Chuck Norris delivering his first roundhouse kick.

It's a little known fact - chuck norris is actually the love child of Wolverine and The Terminator. He was carried by a surrogate mother - The monster from Predator. Long story short' date=' the predator was eaten by Jaws - that movie was actually a documentary. The death scene, where the sheriff shoots at the oxygen tank - he actually missed. That was Chuck Norris delivering his first roundhouse kick.[/quote']

Haha.

The terminator.

He is a mean killing machine played by the guv'nor... while wolverine is a canadian midget played by an australian/english/who-knows-what-else actor ;)

I'm a comic collector, have been for more than 18 years, and allways collected marvel only, which is the company that pupblishes wolverine; but still, I have never been able to really get what all hype around wolverine is about.

Thems that can't fight.

Draw cartoons and dream

Speaking on behalf of my cousin whos been fighting in Afghanistan for the past 10 months.

Get your facts straight. We have men and woman die in combat the same as you do...

I love America, youre 300 million strong. Canada has 30 million, so it only stands to reason that we

dont have the military force that you have.

Say what you like, but do not say we dont fight.

Canada has 30 million' date=' so it only stands to reason that we

dont have the military force that you have.

[/quote']

At the risk of turning this into one ugly political thread, I have to say I think Canada's lack of a "great military contingent" has more to do with them not pissing people around the world on a daily basis than having a population of only 30 mill =D>

Archived