Gibson Brands Forums

Gibson forum Get Together for December

Duende

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lets make this a big christmas shin dig' date=' keep your diaries free if you can guys, those who cant make it we'll stream it live on the web.

We are working along with a brewery on a online beer tasting promotion I'll speak with them and see if we can ship some promo cases to our friends over the pond so everyone can enter into the spirit of the occasion.[/quote']

YAY ROGER !!!!! You know as I have stated many times I do not drink, however as this is a special occasion I may partake in a glass or 20.:-

I Have NO IDEA Sir Sear of Classike' date=' however, we shall quaff a few as twer then quaff and QUAFF AGAIN!! [/quote']

LOL I think sir sir of Classike sounds good hmmm, I imagine me sitting on a throne with pizza slices and diet coke bought to me.

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Just an update,

I have invited a few people too, from the Guitar society we run who love Gibson guitars; please feel free to bring any guests etc. If we can keep in contact via pm about numbers, as the room is for a max of about 60 people.

PA and small combo will be the only gear provided. Please bring a small combo and you and your guitar =P~ and some buffet snacks.

Pub prices are discounted. £6.50 a bottle of wine c.£2.40 a pint.

Any updates anyone?

Matt

• 4 weeks later...

Still on?...:-k

Bill

Pippy

Flight 959

Roget

Albert

and anyone else fancy coming along on the 12th you are most welcome.

A few people outside the forum will be coming, please remember to bring something savoury and an open mic session, lots of beers and good times will be had!!

Matt

Matt' date='

Make sure this gets posted in the Acoustic section.... Lots of great members their too!

Regards[/quote']

Thay can't come because they don't use amps. Remember in the first post he said "bring your guitar and a amp". x]

Hi Larsson

There is no age restriction but if anyone is planning on coming who is under 16 they must get their parents to send an e mail.

Acoustic artists (I am one after all!) are of course more than welcome and there be mics so they can be amplified through the PA should they wish[biggrin]

Matt

Still on?...:-

Bill

Pippy

Flight 959

Roget

Albert

and anyone else fancy coming along on the 12th you are most welcome.

A few people outside the forum will be coming' date=' please remember to bring something savoury and an open mic session, lots of beers and good times will be had!!

Matt[/quote']

Love to be there Matt but I'm away on our firm's xmas do and don't return until early evening on the saturday.

I did email the people I previously dealt with at Gibson UK to make them aware of your do and ask if they wished to get involved. Alas, no response. Anyone know if they are still around.

If anyone from Gibson UK is lurking (I know they do sometimes) perhaps you'll contact Sear direct.

Have a good one everyone. I wish I was going to be there.

Don't forget the pics and videos.

Archived